| Eightteen |

" Why are you like this babe " Yoongi was in big space but super needy, he was currently rubbing his nose in Namjoons chest.

" Baaaaaaaabe do you have to rub your snot all over me? " Namjoon chuckled at the younger,

" I'm getting sick and my stomach is killing me Namjoon please hold me " Namjoon frowned and wrapped his arms around the smaller. As he was holding Yoongi his room phone rang,

" Why can't they leave me the hell alone Jesus " Namjoon got up and Yoongi whined softly then curled into a ball.

" The fuck do you want " Namjoon immediately knew who it was,

" Oh right umm Nayeon called they need us to babysit tomorrow since it's our day off.. um Joon I kinda said yes without your permission so- "

" YOU WHAT?! YOU DICK LICK MOTHERFUCKER ILL KILL YOU! YOONGI IS GETTING SICK BITCH IM COMING DOWNSTAIRS YOUR ASS IS GONNA BE HUNG ON MY WALL " Namjoon's voice boomed across the room and Yoongi shook a bit in fear. Namjoon didn't want to babysit he loves the girls but it wouldn't go well.

Namjoon didn't think twice before running down the stair case and bursting into the living room to see Jungkook in a long sleeve onesie and crawling around babbling to himself most likely in baby space, Jin was nowhere to be found.

" Hyung calm down we're only babysitting Sana " Jimin said and picked a frightened Jungkook up. Namjoon softened and huffed. He just grabbed his temples and walked up the staircase again to Yoongi.

When he walked in he saw that Yoongi had drained color near completely, his skin was more pale than usual.

" Babe you oka- " Yoongi got up and ran into the bathroom gripping the toilet bowl and projectile vomiting into the toilet. Namjoon had sprinted in to help his sick boyfriend.

" Let it out baby it's alright " Namjoon squatted down and rubbed his back, he didn't even mind the smell. Yoongi's entire body was shaking and he began to dry heave.

Namjoon looked up and went to the bath to start warm water, when little get sick they regress smaller and need more attention. He let Yoongi finish before he plopped on his butt and looked at Namjoon.

" Dada.. " Yoongi had vomit still dripping down is chin and namjoon frowned walking over to the little guy. He grabbed a small towelette and wiped it kissing his head.

" Dada's here baby boy let's take a bath together it'll make you feel better " he took Yoongi's soiled shirt off and his pants. He took off his own but left his boxers on.

" Dada.. " Yoongi's throat was on fire and his head was killing him,

" I know baby boy I'm right here " Namjoon picked him up and sat down in the bath tub filled with warm to cold water. Yoongi shivered and laid on Namjoons chest since it was so much warmer.

" Dada's right here baby lets get you clean " he grabbed the bottle of liquid baby soap and went to town washing the little ones skin and hair.

Yoongi's head was splitting and he could barely even keep his eyes open, he wanted nothing to do with any of it. Namjoon had washed everything throughly and was now just letting him soak.

" My pretty little pumpkin, such a cute little baby boy " Namjoon ran his fingers through the youngest hair and kissed his head softly and tenderly.

Once the bath had run too cold even for Namjoon they had both gotten out and made sure that Yoongi's teeth were well brushed after that whole episode. Yoongi was wrapped in a very fluffy towel as well as Namjoon.

He set Yoongi on the bed to dry him off well and he gathered a few things he would need such as a pull-up and his outfit, powder, and his favorite stuffy, Mr. Fluffs.

Once everything was set on the bed a shivering Yoongi was kissed on the head by his daddy who cooed sweetly in his ears.

" Daddy just has to get you changed alright baby? " Yoongi squirmed lightly when the towel was removed due to the coldness. Namjoon quickly diapered him and put a fluffy Sullie onesie on him. ( a/n lilo and stitch is better Idc what Jacob says but the onesie is for him. )

Namjoon handed the little his favorite plushie and popped a stitch pacifier in his mouth. Once Yoongi was settled Namjoon just put new boxers and a pair of grey joggers on,

" I'll be right back pumpkin Daddy has to go get medicine okay, and baba " Namjoon sprinted down the stairs to grab fever medicine and stomach medicine along with a vanilla bottle.

He tried to get everything as fast as possible but once the bottle was warm he grabbed it too fast and spilt it everywhere along with cracking the bottle.

" Fuck me why!! " Namjoon screamed and Jin came in to see pediasure everywhere and a cracked bottle on the floor, Namjoon only being in a pair of joggers with his six pack being prominent made him gulp. He put that aside.

" Jin help " is all Namjoon could make out before grabbing a ton of paper towels and trying to clean it all up.

" Yah yah yah yah stop it before you make it worse " Jin held his hands up and pushed him aside. He started wiping everything up.

" I've been with Yoongi since you've been down here and he doesn't look good I'll call the doctors office in a minute go to him and I'll make a bottle " Jin calmly said and Namjoon just grabbed the medicine and thanked him quickly before sprinting back up the stairs.

Yoongi was lying on the bed not even able to move, his eyes were barely open and he began to have a coughing spell.

" Hang on baby boy I'll get you some medicine okay? Eomma is making you a bottle right now " Namjoon sat Yoongi up and his head lolled from one side to the other.

Namjoon used a syringe to get the medicine in and held it to Yoongi's mouth but he turned away,

" Come on baby please it'll make you feel better " Yoongi wouldn't budge and Jin walked in with a warm bottle but seeing as he struggled he quickly set it down and went to them both.

" Hey bun it's just me and dada okay we're gonna try and help you, please the medicine will make you feel so so so much better " Jin grabbed the syringe out of Namjoons hands while Namjoon held Yoongi's head. He screamed bloody murder as Jin stuck the syringe in and shot the liquid down his throat.

" I know baby it's yucky we will give you milk after this okay? " Namjoon whispered softly into Yoongi's ears kissing one before he came up. Jin grabbed the strawberry flavored fever medicine and filled up the syringe to the brim.

Yoongi shut his mouth so Namjoon pinched his nose, this didn't last long since his nose was clogged. He took a breath for air and Jin quickly shot it down once again but grabbed the bottle and popped it in softly.

Yoongi immediately sucked the warm liquid down and laid against Yoongi's chest.

" In four hours he needs more fever medicine, take his temperature after two and then we will go from there, I have dinner to make " Jin grabbed the medicine and was gone in a few seconds.

" Bugga I'm so sorry you feel so bad " Namjoon cradled Yoongi softly and made use of this time to study Yoongi's features. His eyes were red and puffed out and his cheeks dusted dark pink much like a doll.

His eyes had been watery from his cried earlier and as he sucked the warm liquid down it seems to cool his throat. It didn't take long for Yoongi to fall asleep at all, Namjoon took the bottle out and laid Yoongi over his shoulder softly patting his back.

He rocked and patted for around twenty minutes before a burp came out but once it did he laid Yoongi on his chest and covered them up to sleep softly and soundly but not before setting a timer for two hours to check Yoongi's temperature.

Aja is a babe and Jacob is a queen, what's new. For those of you who don't know Aja is one of my best friends and Jacob is one of my little friends anyways I'm sorry this chapter was trash ily all. Oooooh and exciting news I actually ate today I'm proud of myself,

Okie wove you so much byeeeeeee

-Mi-young