Chapter 15

Emma's POV

I woke up extra early to shower since my hair was a mess. I quickly got out and dried my hair straight with a blow dryer. I walked into my room and checked the clock which read 7:00am. One hour till Blake picks me up.

What should I wear? Should I dress how he dresses and wear a leather jacket or should I just wear my normal clothes?

After 15 minutes of fighting with myself I finally found an outfit. The outfit consisted of dark blue skinny jeans, a tan colored shirt, tan vans, and a white scarf.

I re-straightened some parts of my hair with a flat iron and decided to put on some makeup. I jogged down the stairs, grabbed a banana and waited for Blake to show up.

"Good morning sweetie ready for school?" My dad said walking into the kitchen

"Hey dad. Yeah, I'm about to leave soon. My friend is driving me" I'm not going to tell him I'm skipping, obviously.

"Oh that's nice, who is your friend?" He asked while getting a cup of coffee

"Blake Stevens" I replied quickly checking the time. Blake should be here soon

"Oh I know his father. Nice family" a smile spread on his face which soon went away when my mom came rushing in putting in her earrings

"Morning honey, you're up early" my mom greeted me while grabbing a granola bar

"Uh yeah, Blake's driving me to school"

"That's sweet of him darling" she smiled ignoring my dad this whole time.

My mom sat down with me and my dad at the kitchen table. No one looked at each other, we all just stared at our food in silence. To say it was awkward and uncomfortable would be an understatement.

"I better be going" my dad said getting up from his chair

"Don't want to be late for your girlfriend" my mom snarled

"Don't even start with that. We will talk tonight." my dad told her storming out of the house. My mom got up from her seat and threw out her garbage and put her coat on.

"Have fun at school sweetie" she kissed my head before leaving the room and eventually the house.

I got up and cleaned up the table and went into my front hall to get my jacket. I checked my phone and saw I had two missed calls from Blake. I quickly called him back and listened to the three rings.

"Hey, I'm here" Blake said answering the phone

"Ok I'm coming hold on" I opened the front door and found Blake leaning on a motorcycle with his arms crossed over his chest. He has a bike? I hung up the phone and started walking towards him.

"Where's your car?" I asked him staring at the bike

"I hate the car, I only drove it because I figured you hated bikes" he smirked. Little did he know that I actually love motorcycles.

"Why did you drive the car to school everyday? You only drove me home like twice"

"My mom hates my bike, she feels more relaxed if I drive the car to school" he said shrugging his shoulders

"So are you ready to ride? I understand if you're scared" he continued and smirked

"Actually yes I am! I love motorcycles!" I smirked back, swung my leg over and sat towards the back of the bike leaving room for Blake in front of me.

"Are you just going to stand there or are we actually going somewhere?" I laughed as he stood there in shock. I guess all the girls he knew hated bikes.