Chapter 17

Emma's POV

It's been exactly one month since the day at the beach.

No one else remembered what happened after we started drinking. It sucks in a way because I have to act like I don't remember as well. If I do say I remember they would ask me questions and knowing me I'll slip out and say how me and Blake almost kissed.

Speaking of Blake, he is still flirty with me and we have our moments where we almost kiss but then something stops us. It's getting to the point where it's really annoying. He's kissed so many girls with no problem. Why is he taking a million years to kiss me?

Anyway, the project is doing really well so far. The baby got really sick at one point and we had to go to our health teacher, Ms. J and explain to her the symptoms to get the fake medication. The baby was sick for about a week and then soon got better, thank god. When she was sick it was 50 times harder to look after her. I can't wait to get the project over with. It's so hard and time consuming but I'm scared.

I'm scared that once the semester comes to an end and we no longer have a baby, Blake will go back to normal and ignore me, call me annoying names, ect. I just hope that isn't true. I want to spend my senior year with him and all my other friends.

You're probably wondering about what happened to all of them in the past month. Well, Eric and Meg are finally dating! He asked her out two weeks ago and so far everything is going amazing for them which is good.

Henry and Lola hang out a lot and it seems Blake and Henry are starting to become friends which you could tell makes Lola very happy.

Finally, who can forget about Angie? Angie is starting to become a flat out bitch. For the past month she's been hanging out with Trevor and his group more then she is with us. Even when she does decide to hang with us she gives me really bad attitude or ignores Blake. No one really knows what's going inside of her mind but I miss the old Angie she used to be hysterical and fun to be around. Megan and I want to have one of our sleepovers with her and talk to her about what's going on. Kind of like an intervention I guess.

Today's date is November 26. If you don't already know this means that tomorrow is Thanksgiving in America. I know what you're thinking...

'oh you should be excited!'

'You're going to see your family!'

Or

'you must be hanging out with Blake tomorrow and meet each other's family!'.

Well to end the suspense going on in your head I'll tell you what's going on tomorrow and how I feel. No Blake isn't coming over tomorrow and yes I'm excited for Thanksgiving. Blake is going to his aunt's house in New Jersey and so we obviously can't spend it together this year and also we aren't dating yet because he's an idiot.

I let out an exhausted sigh as I laid on my bed starring at the ceiling, thinking about tomorrow.

It's 6:00pm so school ended four hours ago. I'm so excited about tomorrow it's unreal. I love my family. I have 5 aunts and 5 uncles, and 17 cousins ranging in all ages. The oldest cousin is 31 and the youngest is 5. The only cousin I actually like is Sarah. She's 18 and a senior in high school. We only see each other at family get togethers which is sad at times because she's like my best friend.

I propped my elbows up on my bed and looked around my room. I don't want to go downstairs since my parents are home and are still fighting. I got up from my purple bed and walked to my window and cracked it open half way. I immediately felt the fresh November air and smiled to myself.

I lifted the window all the way up and swung my leg over the edge. Jumping out, I reached for the tree branch over my head and caught on. I then made my way slowly down the tree with no cuts or bruises. I whipped out my phone and started to call Blake to see what he was doing.