Chapter 21

Emma's POV

I walked into school feeling anxious. What if Angie already spread a rumor about me? I stared at the people who were passing by and none of them seemed to know anything new about me. I reached my locker and frantically put in my combination. I got to school earlier then normal so Eric and Megan were still on their way.

I took off my jacket and hung it up. I got my health books out which is my first class of the day. Blake has the baby today so I have to meet him by his locker soon so we can walk to class.

Your probably wondering about how I told Blake about my cut and bruise. Well, Blake came over my house the next morning to see if there was something wrong. Lola was already up so she woke me up and led me downstairs and into the kitchen. He saw my lip which was apparently swollen a little and my jaw and started freaking out. I sat him back down and explained everything to him. He soon relaxed and applauded me for hitting Angie back. He left at about 3:00ish and I haven't seen him since. We of course texted nonstop but we just didn't hang out.

Blake and I decided to still try and to keep our relationship private especially since Angie is out to get me. We both agreed though if someone asks if we are together we wouldn't deny it.

I closed my locker shut holding my health notes and textbook and made my way upstairs to Blake's locker. It sucks that our lockers are so far away but at least I'm getting some sort of exercise. God, I'm so fat and lazy.

I turned the corner into Blake's wing and saw his Familiar leather jacket. I smiled as I approached him.

"Hey Blake" I said tapping his shoulder

"Hey babe" Blake smiled turning around. He was holding the baby with his left hand and Holding his backpack, books, and other random shit in his right. I grabbed the doll out of his hand so he could finish unpacking all his books.

"So have you seen her yet?" Blake asked bending down to grab his health stuff

"No not yet. Why have you?" I asked leaning against the locker next to his

"Yeah. You have to see her eye Em it's a shiner!" Blake laughed as he closed his locker

"Shit" I whined and smacking my head with the palm of my hand.

"Why are you whining about it? I would so proud of that" Blake laughed

"Oh god she's going to kill me" I groaned ignoring him and his stupid comments

"Well I'm proud of you! My little Emmy can kick ass" Blake mocked in a baby voice and pinched my cheeks

"Stop this is serious" I laughed swatting his hands away with my one hand which wasn't holding the doll and my books.

"Relax everything will be fine" Blake said reassuringly. He pushed himself off his locker with his foot and took my books from under neath the doll.

"I think I can handle carrying two books" I laughed jumping up trying to reach my books that he was holding up above his head

"Let me carry them. If I can't kiss you here at least let me do other things boyfriends are supposed to do" Blake said lifting them higher if that even was possible

"Fine. By the way I never said you couldn't kiss me. I just said I want to be private" I said

"I know but how can we be private if we kiss all the time?" Blake sighed and started walking

"What's your definition of private?" I asked him as we turned the corner out of his wing and down the stairs as the school was starting to fill up with rambunctious teenagers.