Chapter 7

The next morning, the four of us overslept until almost noon. By then, Gerard had slipped out of the house, not wanting to deal with his little brother's best friend. I knew I shouldn't have tormented him like that, but I suddenly didn't care if I'd made him uncomfortable.  I knew how it felt.
I went home after lunch. It was just me there, and I appreciated that. Mom probably wouldn't be home until tomorrow evening, so I could do what I wanted. Unfortunately, I kept thinking about him. The tortured tone of voice, the taste of his lips… 
“God, Frank, stop doing this to yourself.” I growled at myself in the mirror. “He's your fucking teacher and your best friend's big brother.” I sighed softly as the anger drained from me, replaced by a sadness that I couldn't explain.
Getting out of the house seemed like a good idea, so I grabbed my sketchbook and pencils, walking to the park where he'd found me after the locker incident. The sky was clear, and there was a family of ducks waddling around the shore as I sat there. It was enough to make me smile, and I started to draw them, welcoming the distraction.
I don't know how long I sat there until I realized that I wasn't alone. I ignored the way the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, pretending that I didn't know he was there. The smell of his cigarette smoke drifted to me, and I gave up.
“What do you want, Mr. Way?” I couldn't get myself to call him by his first name. 
“Frankie… out here, away from school, please call me Gerard. I'm sorry for pushing you away, but I like my job. I don't want to lose it because I have feelings for you.” I looked up at him, wanting to cry. I hadn't thought about that part.
“God, I'm sorry… I'm a total idiot…” 
“No, don't be sorry. Look at me, Frankie.” He reached over and lifted my chin so I had to look into his hazel eyes. “I'm not going to try to lie and say I'm angry for last night's little exhibition. Or even the kiss. But if we were to get together, we'd have to keep it quiet. Not even Mikey could know.” I sighed and nodded, getting up to go home. “Where are you going?”
“Home… I'm going home, Gerard.” I turned to go, not even making it one step. Before I knew what was happening, he'd snaked an arm out and pulled me back, with me ending up sitting on his lap.
“Like hell you are, Frankie. I'm not done with you just yet.” He cupped my cheek, leaning down to kiss me. It was one of those kisses that makes your toes curl, your heart race, and the whole world melt away, all at once. I loved it. His hands explored up under my shirt, sending shivers of pleasure in their wake, making me squirm as I got hard.
Slowly, one of his hands drifted down to my crotch, rubbing my bulge through my jeans. He looked at me, a hunger in his eyes that turned me on more. I groaned.
“Frankie… I want to touch you… please?” I couldn't speak, I just nodded, a soft whine escaping my lips. He slowly unfastened my jeans, reaching in and wrapping his hand around my length. I wanted to cum right then and there, but he murmured softly to wait, his lips on my neck as he stroked me.
After a moment, he released me, and I groaned, but he'd only let go long enough to tug down my jeans and boxers. 
“Please, Gerard…” I begged him breathlessly. His lips had not left my neck, and he nipped my skin, marking me. I didn't have to wait long before he wrapped his hand around my shaft again, slowly pumping it as he murmured softly in my ear.
“God, Frankie, I've wanted to touch you since that first day…” He gently tugged on my earlobe with his teeth as his hand on my cock moved faster.
“Please… oh God please Gerard… please let me cum.” My hips were bucking against his hand, his hand stroking me faster. A few more rough strokes and I was crying out his name, shooting my load over his hand and panting, the back of my head was resting on his chest. “Oh, god…”
He kissed my temple, holding me tight against him. “I'm not going to ask you to return the favor, Frankie, but that was beautiful.” We stayed sitting like that a little while before he almost reluctantly let me go, going over to the water and rinsed his hand off, not before licking some of my cum from his hand. “Mmm… you taste wonderful, Frankie.” He came back over to me and kissed my forehead softly before walking away, leaving me there alone with my dick hanging out and a shell shocked look on my face.
“Holy fuck…” I finally snapped out of it, tucking myself back into my pants.