Chapter 15

I flinched at his raised voice, knowing that he was as frustrated as I was. “I… I love you, too, Gee. But I can't let you lose your job over me. I… I'm not worth it.” He took my chin between his thumb and index finger, gently making me look at him. A small smile played on his lips as he leaned in and kissed me. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine.

“You are worth more than anything to me, Frankie. We'll figure it, okay?” I nodded, finally starting to relax a little.

“I was planning on showing you something yesterday. Before… It's the acceptance letter I received… it's from New York.” I blushed softly when he pulled back to look at me.

“My old school? Really? Oh my God, that's awesome!” I pointed to the nightstand next to the bed, a smile on my face as he read it. “I'm so proud of you.” His phone buzzed, and he chuckled softly when he looked. “Mom was worried about you. She wants to know if you are going to come back with me.”

“Yes… but I don't want to go there just yet.” He texted her back, then looked back at me.

“What would you like to do?” He smiled, that cute almost lopsided grin that made my stomach do little flips.

“I just wanna…” I kissed him, softly at first, letting my hands explore under the Misfits T-shirt he was wearing, a soft little moan escaping against my lips. “Please?” He looked deeply into my eyes, nodding slowly.

He laid me back on my bed, pulling his shirt off before laying down next to me. I only had on my boxers, and he could see and feel how turned on I was. He slowly kissed me again, our tongues tangling as his hands drifted over my skin, my whole body tingling in pleasure.

My own hands started to explore, learning how to give him as much pleasure in a touch as he gave me. He gasped as my hand slipped into his pants.

“Gee? I love you… I want you to… to be my first…” he kissed me softly and gazed into my eyes.

“Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, and the first time can hurt.”

“I don't care. I kinda figured the first time would, but I know that you're the only one I want. Please?”  He slowly leaned in and kissed me, nodding slowly.

Breaking the kiss, he stood, unfastening his pants and slipping them and his boxers down, leaving him beautifully nude in front of me. He came back to bed, laying down beside me and hauling me closer to him, kissing me as his hands roamed along my body, down to my boxers. I gasped as he tugged them down, arching my hips to help him.

“God, you're perfect, Frankie…” His hands slid down my body as he kissed my neck. I moaned his name as he cupped my balls, feeling myself growing hard as his teeth nipped my neck.

“Fuck… please…” He nodded against my neck, slowly kissing his way down my body, then sitting back on his knees to get a look at me, squirming in pleasure. He grinned and helped me to my hands and knees, gently running his hands up and down my back.

“God, you're beautiful, Frankie…” Gerard whispered to me as he slowly kissed his way down my spine, making me moan softly. His hands gently cupped my ass, massaging and spreading me open, exposing the tight pucker. His tongue ran over the sensitive flesh, and I gasped as he slowly plunged it inside.

I squirmed in pleasure as he used his tongue to give me pleasure. “Please… good, please…” I started to beg, needing more. He pulled away, chuckling softly as he moved his hands on my ass.

“I'm going to have to stretch you… I don't want you to be in pain, love” I nodded, moaning softly as he gently pressed a finger inside my tight opening. Gasping, I stiffened at the slight burning sensation. He stopped. “Are you okay, baby?”

“Yes… please keep going…” Gerard moved his hand again, pressing his finger in, then pulling it back out. After a few times, he carefully pressed in a second finger, slowly and carefully stretching me open. “Fuck…” He stopped again.

“Are you ready for me, Frankie? Ready for more?” I couldn't speak, just whined and nodded as I pressed myself against his hand. He gently withdrew his fingers, kissing between my shoulders as he positioned himself behind me, slowly pressing his cock into me.

“Gee… oh God…” My words came out on a moan, and my body stiffened at first. He stilled as he buried himself to the hilt, his balls resting against my ass. He leaned in and kissed my neck, staying still so I could get used to his length inside of me.

“Mmm… so tight… so perfect…” When I finally started to relax around him, he slowly pulled most of the way out, only to push back in, maddeningly slow.

“Please?” I tried to push back on him, but his hands tight on my hips stopped me.

“Please, what, baby?” Gerard pulled back again, waiting for my answer.

“Please… I want it…” I cried out as he moved his hips and slammed into me, hitting something deep inside that made me harder than I'd ever been, my cock twitching and begging to be touched.

“God, you feel like heaven, baby.” He started to pound into me, managing to hit that sweet spot over and over again, making me beg and plead for more.

Before I could stop myself, I cried out his name, and I exploded, my cum all over the sheet under me. A few more strokes, and Gee came, too, coating my insides with his hot, thick cum.

Slumping against my back, Gee and I collapsed onto the bed, him still buried deep inside, both of us sated. “Gee?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“Wow…” His arms slipped around my waist and he hauled me closer to him as he chuckled softly.

“My thoughts exactly, Frankie. God, I love you.”  We stayed like that for a long while, just cuddling, talking about everything and nothing all at once.

We eventually got up and got showers before heading to his mom's house, where I was scolded for scaring her half to death, though I have to admit, I shouldn't have ran like I did.

After Gerard left for his apartment, Mikey and I stayed up late, talking about everything except for my relationship with his brother.

I thought everything was going to be okay after that… boy, was I in for a surprise.