Chapter 11

Before I could stop to think, I walked the few blocks to his apartment building, not even letting the butterflies in my stomach get to me. I wanted to know where I stood with Gerard, and I wasn't about to let Brandon steal him away.
When I got to the door, I froze, looking from the key in my hand to the lock and back. What if he wasn't alone? Steeling my nerves, I unlocked the door and went inside. An audible gasp made me look up into a surprised pair of hazel eyes.
I couldn't look away as I shut the door and relocked it. His hair was wet and a bit rumpled, little beads of moisture on his skin from the shower he'd just taken. My eyes traveled down, down past his chest and slightly soft belly to the towel slung around his hips. God, how I wanted to lick those little beads of moisture from his skin.
“F-Frankie?” Before he could say anything else, I came across the room, reaching out to touch him. My right hand rested over his heart, and my left went slowly down his belly, tracing a moisture trail gently down to the edge of the towel, then further down to cup him through the fabric. “Oh, God, Frankie…” His words came out on a breathless moan.
Looking up into his eyes, I plead wordlessly, my fingers poised to tug on the terry cloth. He nodded slightly, biting his lip. Kissing my way down his chest, I knelt before him, tugging the towel as I kissed his belly. I felt his stomach flutter under my lips as the towel fell to the floor, heard his strangled moan when I took his exposed hard on into my hand. 
His cock was huge. I knew I wanted him to be my first, but at that moment, all I wanted was to lick him, to taste his cum. 
“Frankie… you don't have to do this…” His words came out in a strangled moan, his fingers tangling a little in my hair.
“I want to. Please... let me?” Before he could reply, I leaned in and licked the tip of his cock, slowly wrapping my lips around his length. I saw his eyes cross as his head fell back, a whimper escaping his throat as I sunk down to my limit, gagging on him a bit. My head bobbed slowly, getting into a rhythm as I got more and more into it, his fingers tugging at my hair as he moaned.
“My God, Frankie… fuck, you're amazing…” He murmured, a strangled note to his voice. I loved the taste of him, his cock buried deeply in my throat as I finally relaxed enough to deep throat him. He whined, thrusting his hips as I increased the suction by hollowing my cheeks, and I felt his stomach tense. Knowing instinctively that he was about to cum, I pulled back so that only the head of his cock was in my mouth, the precum tasting like heaven. Gripping his hips, I looked up and locked eyes with him, his glazed with lust. 
He suddenly exploded in my mouth, crying out my name as his salty sweet cum poured into my mouth. I moaned softly, stroking my hands slowly up and down his sides as I swallowed it all, a tiny bit dribbling down my chin. Panting heavily, he finally slipped from my mouth and slid down the wall to sit with me.
“Holy fuck… you have no idea how many times I dreamed about you doing that…” I smirked.
“Really? You dreamt about us doing this kind of stuff?” He nodded, blushing furiously. I chuckled softly and kissed him, letting him taste himself on my lips. “Mmm… then we're in the same boat. I've been dreaming about you since the first time I saw you.”
“Me? But I'm not all that. And I'm just a teacher.”
“Gerard, shut up. You are perfect. To me you're more than ‘just a teacher’. You're handsome, you're a hell of an artist and a great art teacher. And…”
“And?” His voice was a little tremulous, gently reaching out to cup my cheek. I mumbled something, afraid that if I said it louder, he'd send me away. “Did you just say what I think you did, Frankie?” I shrugged, hiding my face. He took my chin gently between his thumb and index finger, making me look at him. “I love you, too, Frankie.” I bit my lip and smiled, tears coming at the same time.
“I don't know why I'm crying…” I sniffled, a little embarrassed giggle escaping. “I just never thought I'd get to hear you say that.” He held me close a moment.
“Frankie, you know that we are going to have to keep this a secret from everyone else for a while. At least until you graduate, anyway.”
“I.. I know. I don't care. I want to be with you.” He smiled, then helped me up as he got up. 
“Come with me…I want to take you out with me tonight. Please?”
“But… “
“Please?”