Chapter 8 - Are You Leaving?

.. "She is Serpico's daughter Susanoo! Our brother's daughter!" another male says wearing a royal robe similar to the woman holding the baby, "Then where is Serpico?!" he commands as they look down..

-~- Third Person Point Of View -~-

Meanwhile Shuu was holding (Y/N) in his arms wiping the blood from her mouth carefully, stopping himself from the temptation, Yui felt pity and guilty for her. (Y/N) used most of her life and power to save the world from evil, only one Child Of Light appears in each century (100 Years) to save the world.. Some die from the pain they went though during their childhood but if they survive they will continue to live and achieve the mission of uniting the races. "Brothers.. Smile.. A frown doesn't suit well for anyone.. And it's worse as it doesn't suit you either.." she said softly weakly, she smiled as they tried to as well but couldn't. She tried to get up but couldn't as Shuu caught her, "Father.." she whimpered as Karlheinz appeared and walked over to her. "My child.." he said softly patting and kissing her head as she whimpered smiling.

Everyone saw that (Y/N) stopped breathing and closing her eyes softly as Shuu looks at her wide eyed. "No!,.. No, no, no! This can't be happening! Reiji! Get a potion or something! She can't leave us!" Shuu yells as Subaru punches a wall, looking away, his bangs hiding his teary scarlet red eyes. Reiji's bangs hid his eyes as he was softly crying with sadness, "Do something Reiji!" Kou and Subaru yelled together. Ruki was aso silent, "Ruki! You should help!" Yuma yelled continuing. 

"We.. Can't,.." Reiji started as Ruki finished the sentence, "Do anything., To save her.." Ruki finished it as everyone saw each other without any hope or help. Ayato fell on his knees as he hid his tears and stopped them from dripping on the floor, after all she was the one who saved mostly all of them.. "To revive her.. A underworld creature like us has to drink a bit of her blood and then give her your blood by putting your cut on her mouth.. There is a chance she will forget memories like when you were younger and also who she is.. She'll eventually remember them again.." Karlheinz said as the brothers looked at him. "Be quick.. There's not much time to lose.." he said..

(I'll Let You Choose)

-Choosing Shuu Sakamaki-

Her blood is hypnotizing.. I was chosen for being the eldest brother.,, But still.. I don't want to hurt her. I gently make a small cut on her arm and drank some of her blood, it was heavenly sweet and the savor of it was the perfect combination. I made myself stop painfully as I then made a cut on my arm and placed my arm on her mouth.. Please wake up..

-Choosing Reiji Sakamaki-

Her blood is interesting, I was chosen for being the second eldest.. Hurting her is like a sin I would never want to do though.. I grabbed her arm softly and sinked my fangs in.. I drank some of her blood as it was like a chemical reaction, it was sweet and would taste perfect with anything.. I stopped and bit myself putting my arm on her mouth..

-Choosing Ayato Sakamaki-

I've always wanted to get a taste or a drop of her blood but.. Not like this, her dying is life getting stabbed in the heart with the most painful needle in the world.. I was chosen for being the eldest triplet and.. It hurts me with the thought of hurting her.. I feel bad for not noticing that she was trying to show when we were too centered with Yui, I feel like betraying her right now but.. I have to save her.. I bit into her wrist and drank on her blood.. I was afraid to drink her dry but I was also to stop myself painfully.. I bit myself and placed my wrist on her mouth.. I hope you wake up soon little sister..

-Choosing Kanato Sakamaki-

(Y/N) was always sweet and it hurts me to imagine her being sucked dry to death by me.. This is different.. I was chosen for being the second eldest triplet. I don't want to suck (Y/N) dry but it hurts me just imagining if I lose control and drink too much. I gently bit into her wrist sucking a bit, her blood is like a fusion of cakes and the tastiest sweets in the world. I bite my wrist and put it on her mouth to let some of it in her mouth. Wake up (Y/N).., You can't leave us yet..

-Choosing Laito Sakamaki-

Call me a pervert but when it comes to (Y/N) I will murder the person whoever harms her, I was chosen because I'm the youngest triplet,. (Y/N) had always smelled sweet but I never really dared to drink from her because I was scared to get carried away. I gently and slowly bit into her wrist and gulped down some blood, her blood was perfect, sweet like her personality. I bit into my own wrist and put it on her mouth to let her gulp down a bit of my blood, please wake up imouto...

-Choosing Subaru Sakamaki-

(Y/N) cannot leave me.. We both passed by the same past and we've been the closest since small.. I was chosen for being the youngest, she always had a sweet scent with her but I'm scared of killing her from sucking her dry. I gently bit down on her wrist and gulped down some of the blood, her blood was just like her personality,. Kind and sweet.. I bit into my own wrist and put it on her mouth letting her gulp down my blood.. Please wake up.. You cannot leave me (Y/N).. You cannot leave us..

-Choosing Ruki Mukami-

(Y/N) is like a little sister to me.. She can't leave us, she lived for many years with us after all.. Being the eldest Mukami has flaws but when it comes to savior it has good things.. I was chosen since I was the eldest Mukami and the Sakamaki brothers were glaring daggers at me. I slowly bit into her wrist,. Her blood was great, the flavors a perfect combination.. I gently bite my own wrist and let her gulp down my blood..

-Choosing Kou Mukami-

(Y/N).. She can't leave us! She has been besides me since she was five years old! She is like my little sister! I was chosen since I'm the second eldest Mukami.. Even though the Sakamaki brothers were glaring daggers at me but the important thing was (Y/N) right now.. I bit her arm softly drinking some of her blood as it was soft and sweet. I then bit my own wrist and place my wrist on her mouth to let her gulp my blood,.. Please come back (Y/N)..

-Choosing Yuma Mukami-

She is like a real sister that's a hidden guardian angel, she is a Child Of Light but she really saved all of us in our worst times.. Even though she may not remember.. She has saved Ruki, Kou, Azusa and I when we were younger.. She saved Kou from being trapped in the manhole, she saved Azusa from the abuse from Justin, Christina and Melissa. She saved Ruki from the angry maids and butlers.. Lastly she saved me as well.. I looked at her sadly and bit on her wrist softly, I then bit myself and let her gulp down my blood.. I really hope she comes back..

-Choosing Azusa Mukami-

(Y/N).. She cannot leave us.. I was chosen for being the youngest Mukami.. Even though the Sakamaki brothers were glaring at me.. I will save (Y/N).. I carefully cut her wrist a little with one of my knives.. I suck some of her blood,. It was exactly like her personality and voice,. Sweet and gentle.. I then cut myself and let some blood flow onto her mouth.. (Y/N).. I won't let you leave us..

..

..

After some of the (Chosen/Brother)'s blood was gulped in by (Y/N) she woke up, opening her eyes slowly. She yawns like she was asleep for a long time and rubs her right eye, "Who?.. What's my name.. Who am I., How did we meet?.." she asks as the brothers hug her one by one.. "You will figure that out soon.,. (Y/N).. Now you have to rest alright?.." (Chosen/Brother) says as she blinks. "(Y/N)?.. That's my name (Chosen/Brother)-nii?.." she asks him as he nods, Yui stands in a corner feeling pity for (Y/N) but then reminds herself that (Y/N) was back alive..

---

Ha Ha Ha. This Is A Long Chapter Fellas, 1476 Words!

But Either Way, Thanks For Supporting This Story, Make Sure To Leave A Vote Or Comment If You'd Like, 

To The Next Chapter~