Chapter 24 - Normal Day, Normal..!?

HADES'S POV

".. The underworld creatures are failing.. I have to save them now.. I'll give her some time... Meanwhile I turn stronger.." I mumble under my breath and then laugh evilly.

(Y/N)'S POV

When I woke up I saw (C/B) or Luke sleeping besides me his head in the crock of my neck and his hair all messed up and puffy. It was cute and I -- crap..don't think that way.. We are siblings cut it out (Y/N).. I thought to myself as he slowly moved and turned to the other side his shirt revealing his chest a bit, his pants were still hiding his legs which is the good thing. I get up to wash my face and to brush my teeth but an arm snaked around my waist pulling me to a hard toned chest. I yelp with a cute tone and the head of that person made its way to the crook of my neck. I blush a bit as I feel his breath hitting my neck and make it tingle. I knew he was smirking against my skin since he know I he knows my face is glowing red. He licks my neck asking if he can take some blood, I sign and answer, "Yes you can.. Just..don't suck me dry like last time..". I could hear him chuckle slightly with a husky tone that made me even more red. He licked my neck and made me yelp, he then slowly sank his fangs into my skin making me whimper. He stopped sucking and licked the wound, when he licked it I winced a bit and he patted my head pulled me to his chest hugging me. I tried wiggling out of his grip but it didn't work.. He kept hugging me until he fell asleep again since it was a Saturday and every Saturday everyone sleeps in. I looked at the time and cringed at the clock since it was already 11 AM.. I walked to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I fixed my hair and changed into a white dress. Since he was still on bed I decided to go downstairs to cook food for them. 

When I went downstairs no one was there since they were all sleeping in. I decided to cook breakfast for them and made a fruit yogurt we Children of Light eat some waffles with honey on them and blueberries. I putted each plate on the counter and decided to go out the kitchen to call them up but they were all at the dining table grabbing a fork on their left hand and a knife on their right and stared at me. I looked at them with a 'Seriously' face and then go back in the kitchen taking out the yogurt and the waffles. I saw them eating it happily and I just smiled to myself eating as well. I finish my plate and put it in the sink since the maids were going to wash it later not letting me wash them. I walk to--

(Choose were you walk to and you'll see who is there, also the bad things will happen at the end leaving with a cliffhanger..Sorry & this are written in third POV)

Walked To The Music Room

When she walked to the music room she saw Shuu laying on the couch listening to his classical music and didn't notice (Y/N) was in the room. She sneakily walked over to him and kissed his forehead playfully and his eyes opened wide eyed and a bit of blush in his cheeks, (Y/N) pouts and playfully acts angry, "Serves you right after drinking my blood,". Shuu sighs and sits up, "Do you want to play any song?" He asks and (Y/N) breaks out from her angry mode and her eyes twinkle. He chuckles and pats her head as they both got their violins and thought of a song to play. Shuu started and then (Y/N) knew what song it was and she started in the right time making the song sound perfect.

(Please imagine the background one is Shuu..I couldn't find another one with two violins..)

After they both finished Shuu patted her head a good job and she giggled and walked back to her room leaving Shuu there in the music room to practice some more..