Chapter 14 - Goddess Work

.. "You worthless child! Stupid! Idiotic!" the woman yelled throwing bottles of glass and the male whipping the young child with a horse tail whip, the child yelled in pain as her screams were inconspicuous..

---

.. As we finally got home, I was able to meet up with my father again,. I hugged Karlheinz and sighed in relief as he hugged back and kissed my forehead. "Thank you for making my cries, screams and begs conspicuous,. Thank you for adopting me to your family,. Papa,." I said as he smiled looking down at me proudly. "I'm proud to call myself your father,,. But please,. Never ever leave us,." he said as I nodded, "I promise that,. Papa," I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead again.. He hugs me tighter as I new the brothers were looking at us, daughter and father bonding time, with soft eyes and soft smiles,. Shuu was standing besides Reiji and the others looking towards this direction smiling softly, the Mukami, Tsukinami and Luke as well,.

Afterwards, Luke came to me and bowed as he smiled. "I want to congratulate you for uniting and finishing up the huge split that the Underworld had with the Light,." Luke said as I smiled, "You don't have to,. It is my pleasure and duty to do so,. In addition,. Don't bow.. It's a little, embarrassing for me," I said feeling my cheeks heating up and changing color. He chuckles and nods as I felt someone back hug me, "Good job (Y/N),." I heard Shuu's voice as I felt my blush get worse,. Soon after, the same thing happened with the rest, kisses on the forehead, hugs, etc,. It was different for the Tsukinami though,. 

"That was amazing,. Goddess of Light,." Carla said grabbing my hand softly and kissing the back of it. "You are the real Eve afterall!" Shin said happily as I was still blushing.. "I'm pretty sure it should be Yui,." I said looking over at Yui as she was shocked at my statement,. "Urugami already took off the curse,. You did a good job and this means that (Y/N) is the new Eve!" I heard an active voice as Karlheinz appeared. I saw that Yui felt disappointed and useless in her eyes as I sighed, "I'll take you back to the Church,." I said as she looks over at me smiling. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!., I'm in debt of you, (Y/N)-Chan!" she said as I smiled.. "Now,. Since (Y/N) is the Eve now,. More consequences will come and the choice is by her side,." Karlheinz said as I internally sighed..

.. Yui left after I helped her put her luggage in the Taxi, I gave her a farewell hug and she left happily from this manor,. I went back inside the manor as I saw the dining room packed with a lot of dishes and goods, (Chosen/Brother) walks over to me kissing my forehead as I blushed. "This is for your awakening,. Congratulations,." he coos softly as my stomach felt like it had butterflies,. We started eating as the doors then burst open, a strong, chilly wind going around the manor as I stood up immediately,. It blew out the candles and the doors fell down as they were pretty worn out, I went to the entrance as the winds were still blowing. I let out a strong wave of light, lighting up the manor again. 

The winds stopped as I growled, "Who are you?!" I yelled across the room as the black figure on the back smirked. "Did you forget about us,. Sister?" the figure said as I growled even louder, she laughs as the thirteen year old revealed herself,. She had ebony black hair, emerald green eyes and she was wearing a black gown.. "(Y/N)., Did you forget about Papa and Mama? They loved you so dearly.. But since you are a heartless bitch,. You decided to leave,. Left them in a heartbreak,." she said as I cut her off, "Shut up! You never loved me! This family I have now,. The Sakamaki, Mukami, Tsukinami and Urugami,. They are the best thing I can ask for!" I said as I felt (Chosen/Boy) hug me from behind,.

"(Y/N) doesn't need a bratty annoying little brat from the past,. Please leave this instant,." (Chosen/Boy) growled as she laughed wickedly, "Ah,. (Y/N)! You haven't seen my powers yet,. Right?" she continued laughing as I growled seeing black skeleton wings appear behind her back. "You think you're strong right?.. You never will!" I said making (Chosen/Boy) let go of me as I flap my wings together making her get blown away of the entrance, I see from afar that she hit a tree as I fix the entrance slowly with my powers. "You will pay!" she screams as I block her screams, I put up the last door as she finally notices,.