Questions To The Triplets

-INKII: Buttmonkeys! *Smacks all the Diabolik lovers characters on the head and then runs*

-Ayato: Oi! Get back here! 

*Technical Difficulties Happen & Then they all appear in a Ellen Show thingy like thing*

-INKII: Hello people, welcome to asking your morning! Today we are going to ask the triplets questions!

-Laito: Hello B**ch-chans!~ Nice to see you all~ I hope I get the most questions, Nfu~

-Kanato: Hello Doll-chans~ You all look lovely and perfect for a doll..~ I hope you have a lot but a lot questions for me~

-Ayato: Hello, Hello Flat-chests..Your mighty Ore-sama is here, I hope you all have a lot of questions from you..

-INKII: Ok, questions for Laito, Kanato & Ayato, 

Laito: 1313, how did you count that? One thousand, three hundred thirteen or thirteen thirteen?

Ayato: Would you drink blood from me? What if I hit you very hard that you would go through the closet to Narnia? *-*

Kanato: Would you let me break the bathtub with you? e.e 

P.S..Kanato's question..I don't understand it..

-Laito: hmm...~ 1-3-1-3

-Ayato: Of course I would drink from you if you give yourself to the mighty Ore-sama, and..I wouldn't care since it makes sense..

-INKII: From when does he feel--

-Ayato: Shush you idiot!

-INKII: *Stays quiet* ...

-Kanato: What do you mean about that?..

-INKII: Ok, Questions for Laito, Kanato, Ayato,

Kanato: Would you give me teddy?

Ayato: Yui's / INKII's blood or takoyaki? Choose one?

Laito: What is your worst fear? What do you think of Yaoi?

P.S..Yaoi is scary AF...

-Kanato: No..I would never give you teddy..

-Ayato: Hmm.. I would choose the three..

-Laito: I hate worms..and I prefer the Yuri! Nfu~

-INKII: Ok, questions for Laito and Ayato,

Laito: Would you watch Yaoi or Hentai (F******----) with one of your brothers? Which brother would it be? 7v7

Ayato: Would you play basketball with me?

-Laito: I would watch that and I would watch it with Ayato or maybe Subaru, Nfu~

-Ayato: I would play with you but obviously the one and only Ore-sama will win..

-INKII: Ok, question to Kanato, 

Kanato: Why are you so sensual?~

-Kanato: *Wearing a revealing bathrobe* Me? Sensual?

-INKII: Ok, question or sentence for Ayato, Laito and Kanato,

Ayato: Ayato, did you know I see you all the nights and see you when you sleep, eat and shower? I love you! <3

Laito: Hey Laito~! Hey Laito~!

Kanato: Kanato, I ate your sweets

-Ayato: What? You freaking stalker!

-Laito: Nfu~ Hey B**ch-chan~

-Kanato: Who told you that you could've eaten them?

-INKII: Ok, questions for Laito, Ayato and Kanato,

Laito: Why are you so perverted?? And..what is your favorite position? (Ain't gonna answer that..)

Ayato: Would you drink my blood and..are you a pervert?

Kanato: Would you lend me teddy and are you a pervert?

-Laito: Perverted me? I am totally innocent~ I don't have any favorite..I like all..

-Ayato: Obviously, if you hand in yourself to the great Ore-sama I would gladly do your wish and I would respect the other thing,,..what do you think? Prey..

-Kanato: Obviously not..Teddy is only mine..and I am not perverted..I am not even Laito..

-INKII: Umm..sentence for Kanato,

Kanato: Kanato I am going to kidnap you and you are an echo(?)

-Kanato: Try if you can,.

-INKI: Question for Kanato,

Kanato: Would you like to drink tea? And I love you :3

-Kanato: And if..we go eat a delicious cake and..I guess Thank you..

-INKII: Questions for Laito, Kanato and Ayato,

Laito: Laiti violates the beds :V Laito, if you had a big sister and she was very but very sexy like Rias Gremory, would you do incests with her? r7u7r

Ayato: Do you know that the flat-chested are invading the F***ing world? (>:V)

Kanato: You know that for each time you refuse to give us Teddy, 100 of your cakes are eaten by me? C':

-Laito: Oh~ I would obviously do that~ Oh my~ Just thinking about that arouses me~..

-INKII: *INKII.exe stopped working and has a big gasp*

-Ayato: The big-chested are dying..Sh*t..No! No more flat-chested! If they are invading the world, I just hope they have good blood and pay attention to the great Ore-Sama

-Kanato: Continue eating them..I don't care..you will just get very fat..

-INKII: Questions for Ayato, Laito, Kanato

Ayato: Why do you use little red heart underwear? 

Laito: Why are you always a big pervert? ewe

Kanato: Why don't you lend Teddy? n.n

-Ayato: And what does that even have to do business with you? And..who the hell told you that I used them? *Currently blushing tint of pink*

-Laito: Hey~..Ughh..~ I guess that anyone is crazy by their own ways..

-Kanato: No..I already told you that Teddy is only mine..

-INKII: Now finally! those were all the questions for all of you three so you can goddamn leave now and--*Shows middle finger to the triplets and then makes muffle sounds as INKII and (Y/N) are dragged by the triplets to a room*

(..0-0...Don't kill me for making the middle finger at the brothers..Goodnight...)