Chapter 20 - Her Evil...

"Shut up will you?!" she shouted as her voice became harsh waves, crashing the other God to a column. "What with you and your hate to these children?! Can't you see they are trying their hardest?! Surviving is already hard for them Susanoo, so shut up!"

---

By the next morning, the boys where completely oblivious to the evil the girl actually masked. She went on her mission to steal a vial from the laboratory while the brothers were downstairs preparing breakfast. While switching the compounds, the fake compound tilted and dripped small droplets without her noticing. She used a rubber stopper to close the real compound while rushing back to her room quietly. She slammed her door close while going towards her bathroom and opening the vial while pouring the compound down the toilet to later flush it down. She then hid the vial in the trashcan while washing her hands fervently and going back to her bed, covering herself with the blankets and falling back asleep. She then woke up later on and saw a set of school attire on the corner of her bed, her locks messily entangled as she tried to brush her fingers through them. She then groaned and looked at the note.

'Wear this to school. You have fifteen minutes or we will leave you here.'

The note stated as she smirked and quickly got into the uniform while leaving her cleavage noticeably visible. She then went downstairs while singing in a high pitch obnoxious voice, making Shuu shut his eyes closer in anger, Luke cringing as the other brothers were just judging her mentally. "Good morning!~" she sang while lifting her arms up as if she was a siren.. Just.. Not seductive. She then wraps her arm around (Chosen/Boy)'s arm, rubbing her chest on his arm. He sighs irritably while trying to free his arm from her grasp as he makes his way to the limousine, sitting down on his regular spot — the girl trying to getting close to him and clinging onto him.

(I'll Let You Choose - This One Is In The Chosen Brother Or Luke's Point Of View - A Small Train Of Thought In Their Mind During The Limousine Drive)

-Choosing Shuu Sakamaki-

Bothersome.. Can't she leave me in peace? I rather listen to my music rather than hearing her breathing even.. (Y/N).. Please.. Don't leave us..

-Choosing Reiji Sakamaki-

Mannerless.. In a public area, PDA should not be shown.. Specially when one party isn't even consenting it.. Stupid Peasant, learn..

-Choosing Ayato Sakamaki-

I thought that I was the one that should be teasing her.. But instead, it is annoying up to the point that.. It is as if she is wishing a death wish..

-Choosing Kanato Sakamaki-

Leave me alone!.. Teddy and I have more important talks about (Y/N) rather than talking to you.. Stupid creature..

-Choosing Laito Sakamaki-

Seductive? No. Cute? No. She is annoying. (Y/N)-Ie.. I miss you.. This stupid human is just.. Argh..

-Choosing Subaru Sakamaki-

Stop it. Just.. Get off me.. Stupid clingy human.

-Choosing Ruki Mukami-

Don't mistaken your position livestock.. Allow me to read my book and stop sticking to me.

-Choosing Kou Mukami-

Neko-Chan.. I miss you. Stop clinging onto me you.. Argh.. This is just irritating.