~The Shuu Sakamaki Ending~

When Shuu woke up, he saw the sleeping form of (Y/N) besides him, he kissed her lips softly resulting her to jolt up shocked and blush falling off the bed a thud heard. His eyes widened and he looked down of the bed to see (Y/N) rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry (Y/N)," he chuckled as she blushed furiously and playfully glared at him. They both changed and went downstairs as he sneakily hold her hand and she blushed,. They started eating breakfast, after they ate Shuu dragged her to the music room and sat her on his lap when they sat down on the couch and he putted his chin on her shoulder. (Y/N) ruffles his hair softly as he comfortably enjoys it closing his eyes, "No fair.. You are having the most comfort.." she complains with a pout and he chuckles he cuddles up with her kissing her forehead softly,. Their life went well kissing, hugging, cuddling, actually doing everything together, playing the violin together, cook together, sleep all day long together but it all turned better until one day,.. A cry was heard behind the door.. It wasn't any cry but a two babies crying, Shuu entered the room room to see (Y/N) hugging two babies to her chest. She smiled at Shuu as he walked to her and kissed her forehead, "I love you.." he whispered in her ear as she giggled and the two newborn babies smiled,..

-SIX YEARS LATER-

"(Daughter/Name)!, (Son/Name)!, it's time for breakfast!" (Y/N) called as she cooked breakfast with her hair tied into a high ponytail and an kitchen apron on. The two little ones ran downstairs to the dining room as Ayato, Laito and Kanato played with them for a while. Reiji had a small smile on his lips same as Ruki. Kou and (D/N) were dancing around happily, Azusa, Yuma, and Subaru were then playing with (S/N). Luke, Shin, Carla were watching with a smile in there lips as (Y/N) walked out of the kitchen with food plates. She placed the plates on the table as (D/N) and (S/N) sat at their seats and started eating, she giggled to see her two little Vampire angels eating their food happily. She went to the kitchen to take out Shuu's and her food but was surprised by a back hug and a kiss on the neck. "(Y/N)~" Shuu purred cutely and make (Y/N) giggle at his cuteness, she putted down the plates and turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Yes?~" she answered back kissing him softly as he chuckled. The two copies of (Y/N) and Shuu ran to the kitchen as they heard their Papa's voice and hugged his legs, "Papa you are back!" the two copies said in unison as Shuu picked them up chuckling. The two bundles would play their violin or piano or any instrument in general to entertain themselves or to entertain their uncles. Reiji, Ruki and Luke would probably tutor the two of them, Ayato, Laito,  Kanato, Subaru and the others would normally play with them and do craziness. Everyday when Shuu came back from his lawyer job (Yes.. This handsome good for nothing finally does something.. J.K XD) he would surprise his wonderful wife and his children always hugging them, as time passed, they all grew up good looking and still young in life.

(Hello! I'm sorry that this is so short but just to let you know I'm a bit too young to do many kissing scenes.. Please don't kill me for that but I hope you enjoyed reading my story, like I said I'm a rockie aka, still starting to write so please bare with me, I may publish the next ending tomorrow because I gotta publish many things this days so..bare with me >.<, Thanks for reading, and for the support, make sure to check out my other book, To the next ending! Word count: 655 )