~The Reiji Sakamaki Ending~

When Reiji woke up, he saw a sleeping (Y/N) in front of him completely forgetting that he was sleeping with her. He kissed her forehead gently as she stirred and woke up yawning cutely making him blush a bit. (Y/N) also blushed a bit and she quickly sat up to stretch but instead Reiji grabbed her waist and pulled her to him kissing her quickly as he pulled away embarrassed and walking to his own room. They did everything together, make experiments, cook, and lets be honest, everything changed when two bundles of light came to their lives. This all happened when (Y/N) was in labor and gave birth to two bundles. A girl and a boy, what can be better than that? The girl looked like (Y/N) but had Reiji's eyes, the boy was a copy of Reiji but had (Y/N)'s eyes instead. Those two bundles were like little scientist, enjoying the time with their family going experiments in the lab. Reiji preferably told his children to not get close to their "Good-for-nothing" uncle Shuu, not to play too much with the triplets..but he was fine with the rest..except Yuma and Azusa..for some reason..Reiji normally made his children have high grades and led Ruki to tutor them sometimes when he was too busy. Subaru and his children had an extraordinary relationship..they were like siblings only that the twist was that Subaru was their uncle. Luke was also led to tutor them when either Reiji or Ruki were busy. The two learned many things which led them to have a good knowledge.

-SIX YEARS LATER-

"(D/N), (S/N)! come downstairs! It's dinner time!" (Y/N) yelled as she was cooking a turkey for the evening, when she went out of the kitchen she saw everyone drooling with a fork on their left and knife on their right hand. (Y/N) sighed knowing everyone wanted to eat already as she went back into the kitchen. She was cooking and humming a lullaby she sang for the two to sleep.. Actually Three.. Reiji was also there to listen to her hum the lullaby.. She was about to turn around to take out the food to the dining room but was attack by an specific vampire with a back hug and resting its chin on her head. (Y/N) giggles as he smirks and turns her around kissing her softly, "How's everyone?" he asks her and she smiles, "Everyone is fine, the two have been energetic since I told them you were busy and they ran all over the mansion looking for you.. I forgot to tell them you went to Papa's house.." she sighs disappointed of herself and he chuckles kissing her forehead softly, "Theres nothing for you to be disappointed of yourself (Y/N).." he chuckled. Reiji has changed from a serious butler to a happy father of two children. They both laughed in the kitchen as Ruki opened the door to reveal everyone drooling in hunger. "We.. Want food.." Ayato said with a scary tone that made Reiji and (Y/N) amused, the two bundles squeezed through the tall figures and ran to their father's legs hugging them, "Papa! Uncle Subaru and us had an adventure today!" (S/N) said excited as (D/N) laughed and Reiji smiled at his two children.

After they ate dinner the family of four went to the garden to take a walk as Reiji and (Y/N) were holding hands, the two bundles were playing tag. Everything went on and life was good for them, the two bundles grew up to good-looking people as (Y/N) and Reiji stayed the same...

(OK..so this one is less the the Shuu Sakamaki ending but.. I guess due to my stomach ache I don't have too much creativity.. I hope i get better soon as well.. Thanks for the support and for reading! Make sure to check out the new book. To the next chapter! Word Count: 640 )