~The Carla Tskunami Ending~

When (Y/N) woke up, she saw a person's chest, bare, with no clothing on it that made her blush a bit, she looked up to see Carla cuddling with her on bed sleeping, she then giggled softly trying to not wake him up, she kissed his jaw softly and this made him wake up, she looked at him blushing with embarrassment as he chuckles and kisses her forehead, "Morning (Y/N), it's a beautiful morning right?" He asked her as she nodded. The duo changed clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast with the others, the others were very envious of Carla but were also happy that (Y/N) was now with her destined lover. Each one of the hugged (Y/N) as a congratulations as Shin was in the corner having fake tears, "My oni-chan is now taken away from meeeeee!" He says as (Y/N) giggled and a mark appears on Carla's head, "I'm gonna murder you Shin!" Carla yells as the two now run around one trying to run away and the other one trying to catch the one running. She giggles at what is happening and proceeds to eat breakfast. This two were inseparable, the two painted together, walked around the garden together and mostly of all loved together. This made the two start a family, now they are four united people with the same blood running down their veins.
-SIX YEARS LATER-
(Y/N) was in a gazebo trying to looks at the scenery and copy it onto a canvas, two cute little copies of Carla ran around the gazebo making her giggle a few times and get carried away from her ideas. The two would stop and check on (Y/N)'s canvas and then proceed to keep running. As she giggled at their cuteness a shadow casted above her and back hugged her. "Hello, ojou-sama" a voice says as she giggles and turns around to meet Carla's yellow eyes, "My ouji-sama is back I see" she says with a giggle and they kiss for a while until the two kids saw this and fake gag, "Papa, Mama, get a room you two! It's disgusting to show off like that in front of two children! Bleh!" The two say in unison as they fake gag and hold their throats. The couple laugh at the two and Carla proceeds to hug his princess and prince, "How is my prince and princess doing?" He asks as the two children giggle and tell Carl a their stories. After a while the family stays in the gazebo and drink tea rating biscuits, Carla was normally the one teaching the two but if he was too busy Luke would help, Shin loves to play with the two couples and the other brothers also love to see the two happy. After all, they are a very happy family who grew up wise and good looking like their father and mother...

(Phew, did this in a few minutes, nice INKII, well thank you for reading and the support, make sure to check out my second book! Word count: 509 )