~The Ruki Mukami Ending~

( I want to thank you guys again! 1.3K views.. And last night just said the thing about 1.2K.. Wow guys,.. Just wow, Thank You!~ )

When (Y/N) woke up, she turned to see a reading certain Mukami besides her as her eyes widen and yelp surprised, Ruki looks at her as she blushes and hides under her blankets as Ruki chuckles, she hears the book snap close and some blankets sounds are heard as (Y/N) prepares for an ambush from Ruki but instead she felt warmth wrapping around her, guess who was it? (Y/N) took off the blankets around her and saw Ruki cuddling with her looking at her as she blushed, "R-Ruki.. W-what are you doing?.." she asks as he chuckles still cuddling with her. She tries to wiggle out of his arms since she wants to go downstairs and doesn't contain the embarrassment. "Hey.. (Y/N).. Don't you love me?~" he says teasingly and makes (Y/N) blush even harder as she hides her face once again and he chuckles letting go of her as she runs to the bathroom changing into her normal house clothes and runs downstairs to see Ruki already there smiling a bit. (Y/N) couldn't eat much due to the fact that he was always teasing her either giving her a smirk or a cute pouting face. They mostly did everything together, read together, cooked together, and mostly of all hugged together. This things made them create a family resulting two bundles of life coming to them, this two were little copies of the two. 

-SIX YEARS LATER-

(Y/N) was in a gazebo reading and drinking soup, meanwhile the two bundles were running around happily playing tag. (Y/N) was reading until a person's hands, "Miss me?" the person whispered huskily in her ear and she could feel that the person was smirking as it kissed her neck softly. "Ruki.. I didn't" she says teasingly as he pulls away looking hurt.. But then she laughed, hugged him and kissed him, "I'm kidding!" she has done this to him many times.. But he has always thought it was true..*sigh*..poor Ruki. The two laughed which caught the attention of the copies and ran to the gazebo, "Papa!" The two yelled in unison as they hugged his legs. (S/N) was overprotective over his mom (Y/N) because he always loved her dearly like his father, and so, he would always say his wife will be (D/N) since she looked like (Y/N). "Papa! (D/N) and I will marry each other like you two did!" (S/N) said confidently as (Y/N) and Ruki giggled at his cuteness. Ruki normally led them play with the other brothers but all the teaching was by him and Luke..he didn't like Reiji to teach them..Other than that (Y/N) was loved like their little sister. (*Author falls off bed because of a scene in Black butler, precisely..episode 3 or 4..part with a girl..*) They grew up good looking and smart like their parents and they lived happily, lovely and great..

(Thank you for all the support and for reading! Make sure to check out the sequel or the other books I have! To the next chapter! Word count: 683 )