~The Kanato Sakamaki Ending~

(Im gonna have a hard time with Kanato's ending..dont get mad..but I find Kanato creepy and scary so I don't like em much...please don't kill me..gomenasai..and this chapter may be about 400+ words since I don't really know Kanato that much..)

      When Kanato woke up he saw that both (Y/N) and him were hugging Teddy like if it was their children. He smiled and kissed her forehead which made (Y/N) move a little and wake up yawning.  (Just noticed the bear Kanato is hugging ain't teddy.. Oh gawd) Kanato smiled and kissed her forehead again as (Y/N) blushed cutely and hugged Teddy tighter making Kanato chuckle. They went downstairs ate breakfast together, made cake together, made other sweets together, walked around the garden holding one of teddy's arms together, sitting on a bench meanwhile (Y/N) leaned her head on his shoulder and Kanato hugging teddy to his chest singing Scarborough Fair. This got better when the two of them started a family together, two small versions of Kanato but with (Y/N)'s eyes, a boy and a girl. The two little ones were bundles that brought lots of joy to all. Kanato would constantly play with them and eat sweets, also play with teddy. The family grew up to be a happy one.

-SIX YEARS LATER-

       (Y/N) was making a felt made teddy with a needle and wool. The two bundles were running around the gazebo (Y/N) was sitting in as she made the teddy. She took a break eating some chocolates and some milk tea. (If you don't know what milk tea is.. You should try it.. Its practically English Breakfast tea XD) A figure with a teddy kissed her neck softly and wrapping its arms around her. She giggled and kissed the figures forehead softly, "Hi Kanato," (Y/N) said sweetly as Kanato kissed her softly, "Hows my two teddy bears doing?" Kanato asked as (Y/N) pointed at little (S/N) and (D/N) running around playing with their teddy bears. Kanato looked at the felt teddy bear she was doing and smiled grabbing it and seeing the cute thing.

(Y/N) smiled and hugged him as the two bundles saw their father and ran to him hugging each of his legs, "Papa! Mama is making us a felt made teddy bear!" The two bundles said in unison as he laughed and sat down on the gazebo's floor and hugged h...

(Y/N) smiled and hugged him as the two bundles saw their father and ran to him hugging each of his legs, "Papa! Mama is making us a felt made teddy bear!" The two bundles said in unison as he laughed and sat down on the gazebo's floor and hugged his children. After that the four sat in their chairs in the gazebo as Kanato was singing Scarborough Fair and (Y/N) humming with him making the felt bears. The two grew up popular at school, good looking and smart, it was thanks to their uncles in some parts. They all couldn't help but always look at the two bundles as teddy bears at the cute copies of their parents. Ayato and Laito were always close to the bundles either playing tea party, catching bats or playing something else. Reiji and the other serious boys were now always smiling slightly at the two teddy bears. (Y/N) tho, she was always loved as the little sister and wife of Kanato...

(Thank you for the support and for reading, make sure to check out my other book, To The next Chapter! Word count: 535 )