Powers?

When they got to the base the Avengers sat down at a table with Percy. Most were there but Bruce, Vison, and Wanda. Steve leaned forward and waited for the other to be ready. Tony poured himself a drink, and waited. 

Speak of the devil. Bruce walked into the meeting room. "Why am I here?" He asked as he sat down in the empty chair next to Natasha.

"He's why." Tony motioned to the boy with black hair and sea green eyes. The boy was just scoping out the room. As if for a battle. Tony must have mistaken the look for awe. "Yeah it's a pretty sweet place." He nodded vaguely to the building.

"That's not what I was doing. Though my girlfriend would be freaking out over the architecture." Percy said with coldness and a bored glance at Tony.

"So." Captain interrupted before Tony got too offended. "We are here to ask about your past. Can you explain these claims?" Steve pushed over a list to the young man. The boy blinked a few times and sighed.

"I can't read this." He sounded as if he was used to this. "I'm dyslexic. Looks like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me. Read them off." Percy nonchalantly handed the paper to Thor who sat next to him.

"Blown up several schools." Thor started. Percy huffed a breath and rolled his eyes.

"Not me. People attacked me. It ended in a few explosions." He waved it off. The others stared at him as if he was some insane asylum escape-ie.

"Blown up a-"

"The Arch? Nope. Got kidnapped and taken cross country when I was 12. Ended up with a shoot out at a beach. The guy got away though." Again a shrug. "Oh and yes I did disappear and then go to Europe. I got kidnapped again but this time by my psycho aunt."

Everyone looked stunned. Except Thor. He was just smiling like a cat.

"Why were you captured?" Bruce asked pushing up his glasses.

"So you guys don't know about my powers? Okay well let's just say I'm powerful and some people want me gone." Percy smirked and crossed his arms.

"A lot of people." Thor mumbled under his breath and Percy held in laughter.

"What are your powers? Were you using them earlier in the fight?" Natasha asked.

"Gods no. I mean I picked that spot incase I needed them but, no I didn't use them." Percy rolled his eyes and place his head on one hand leaning on the table.

"What are they?" Tony asked.

Percy glanced at Thor and he shrugged. Sighing Percy spoke. "Water powers. Let's say that."

"How do you have them? Are you a mutant or something?" Again Tony.

"Ha! No! Geez. But I'm not telling you guys what exactly I am and you won't get me to tell you." Again that smirk that played on his lips.

"Fine. What do we do with the kid?" Tony turned to Steve.

"I don't know. How about we see about getting him a suit and on the team?" Steve said back like Percy wasn't even there.

"Um sorry but no. I'm not joining any team. I have enough on my plate already. I'm out." Percy stood up and walked outside. Everyone looked out the window as a black shape sped toward the boy and didn't even slow down as he hopped on.

The boy and the shape sped off. And left everyone very confused.