A New Name

So this name I got is from a combination of two different people kind of mashed together. And that is @Saahil635 and @nowposting123 you will see what the name is while reading.

Percy texted Annabeth when he got home. He had put his clothes on over his suit, just so he didn't have to carry it and no one could see it. Annabeth texted back saying she would be over soon to see the suit and talk. Percy hugged his mom as he walked into their apartment. She told him dinner would be done soon and he told her Annabeth would be over soon as well, then headed to his bedroom.

Ten minutes later, he was facing his window when someone hooked their fingers into his belt loops. Annabeth had her arms around Percy and her fingers curled around his front belt loops. She chuckled as he grinned at her. He spun her around to his front and held her close to him using her front pockets.

"What's up superhero?" Annabeth teased. She knew he hated praise. "What happened?" She was more serious now. Percy groaned as he sat down on his bed and pulled her to him. Annabeth stood between his legs as he had his hands on her hips and his head rested on her stomach.

"They gave me a suit and they're making a bead to add to my necklace so they can contact me. They also are thinking about names for me. That last one is concerning." Percy chuckled at the end. Annabeth lifted his chin and smiled at him.

"Can I see the suit?" She had seen the others suit from doing research, she really wanted to see what they came up with for Percy. Hey, having a hot boyfriend had it's perks!

Percy sighed and stood up. Annnabeth took a step back so he could change. Percy took off his long sleeved flannel then his T-shirt. Annabeth was already liking the suit. Percy took off his shoes then pantf and ran a hand through his hair as he took his mask out of his pant's pocket.

"Don't laugh at me!" Percy scolded as he put the black mask on.

Annabeth grinned, this was not laugh worthy. This was... Annabeth traced over the wave detailing on his chest as she thought what it was. "What? What's with that look?" Percy smirked at his girlfriend who's eyes had gone a bit glazed. He gripped her hip and leaned down to her ear. "Time to go." He whispered and smirked at the chill that went through her. That's when Annabeth finally heard Sally calling for dinner. Percy chuckled at her red face as she shoved him and stormed out.

Percy changed into a old T-shirt and sweats and hid his suit in his closet. He padded out to the kitchen on almost silent feet and smiled at his family. His mom and Paul didn't have any memories from their kidnapping, thank the gods.

They laughed and ate dinner together until it was bed time. Percy and Annabeth snuggled down into their bed and fell asleep in each others arms. No nightmares for the couple who would never leave each other.

The next morning Percy checked the mail and laid out the normal things on the dining table and kept the small box with his name on. Percy woke up Annabeth and smiled at the yawn she let out while rubbing her eyes with her sweater's sleeve. Percy shook the box and sat on the edge of the bed. Annabeth nodded and sat behind him on her knees, she wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his neck. Percy chuckled again as he opened the box.

The bead was plain black but had a hold in the middle. A note said that the hold would flash red when he was needed. Percy moved to the next piece of paper. He groaned as he saw his name.

Annabeth let out a noise of question and Percy patted her head as he sighed. "They chose my name." Annabeth raised an eyebrow and Percy sighed again. "Prince Maelstorm." He made out with some difficultly. Annabeth giggled then bit her lip so she would stop. "What? What's so funny?" Percy dared her to laugh at him. Annabeth shook her head. Percy turn and raised an eyebrow. Annabeth couldn't help it anymore she started laughing uncontrollably. Percy rolled his eyes.

Percy pinned Annabeth down to the bed with an arm on either side of her. Annabeth stopped laughing and glared at her boyfriend. Percy just grinned before tickling Annabeth.

Let's just say Percy may have ended up pouting because Annabeth grounded him from any kissing. Her will didn't last long though.

I'm a huge fluff writer. Sorry should have warned you before hand. Lol. Anyways thanks for all your great suggestions! Bye bye!