Fine

Percy had talked about it with Annabeth. He couldn't believe she was even sort of okay with the idea. But if he wasn't completely sure it was needed and that his Wise Girl was okay with it he wouldn't be standing where he was.

Outside of the Avengers Tower. Percy watched the building from across the street. People flowed in and out. Everyone looked suspicious. Percy really couldn't believe they weren't better at hiding themselves.

Percy sighed and walked towards the tower. Just a regular everyday kid crossing the street. He looked around as if checking for cars but he was checking for agents. He didn't want the Avengers knowing he was here before he told them. That's why he was wearing a different hoodie, baseball cap, that he had tucked all his hair into, ripped jeans, a back pack, and hadn't shaved since yesterday morning. A completely different person.

He even held himself differently. His shoulders slumped forward as he rode on his skate board but he had his chin up like some cocky jackass.

When he went passed the door of the tower he didn't slow down. But he rocketed into the side street of the building next to it. He stopped the skate board and got off. Next he took his hoodie off and got the red flannel he had brought with him in the back pack he had carried.

Shoving the hoodie in the bag along with the hat he slipped on a beanie and the flannel over his plain black shirt. Changed his shoes from sneakers to converse and called blackjack to carry his bag and skate board away for a while.

This time when he got towards the door, with his shoulder back but head down and a light spring in his step, he walked right in. He walked right up to the desk attendant.

"Hey. I kind of wanted to talk to the Avengers." Percy said as he leaned over the desk.

"Sorry appointments only." She said her black hair pulled tight in a bun.

Percy smiled. "But they've seen fit to see me many times without an appointment." He winked and made sure he let his smile turn a little scary. The woman cleared her throat and got on a phone.

A little bit later Percy was waiting in a little meeting room. One wall was glass, obviously only so they could see him and not the other way around, the others were just regular and painted white. The table he sat at was round with many chairs. Your basic meeting or interrogation room.

Finally the Avengers came in. Percy had chosen a seat that they wouldn't be able to see his face from the glass. Now that they were all in the room Percy looked up and smiled at them. Many gasped and some paled. Percy took off his beanie and ran his hand through his hair. Off came the flannel so he just wore his black shirt.

"Hi there." Percy said. "I'm here to discuss some matters of importance." Percy crossed his arms and let the smile fall from his face. The others sat down. Even Bruce and Thor were there.

"We... We won't bother you alright." Steve said. He wore regular clothes and his face was a bit pale. His blue eyes were wide as they took in the teen across from him. Percy had an aura that just let you know how powerful he is.

"Oh this isn't about that. Though I do appreciate that you did what I asked." The sarcasm in the last statement  was thick. "I wanted to tell you something. You might appreciate it or you might be stupid and say no." Percy leaned forward.

"What are you talking about?" Tony asked. He folded his arms and leaned back. Thor was on the other side of Tony and trying his hardest not to hit him.

"I'm talking about me joining your team." No one moved. They were all beyond shocked. "Now me doing this had a lot of conditions. First, you only call me in if you are in some serious situation. Second if I deem a situation not really needing me I wouldn't show up. You can't make it public that I've joined you, because I have a family. None of you are going near said family." Percy met each of their eyes.

"And if we don't decide to have you on the team?" Tony asked. His silent question was loud. What if they decided to arrest him instead?

"You'll have made a mistake." Percy's voice was ice cold. "So it's a simple yes or no answer. You can vote or whatever I don't care. I just want an answer." Percy raised en eyebrow.

Steve looked to his teammates. He knew none of them wanted this but. . . Just in case something happened. "Deal." He said. Thor looked the most upset about what was happening.

"Cool. Now I'm going." Percy stood but Natasha interrupted him.

"You can't leave yet." She said. Percy looked over to her curious. "We need to get you a suit and a code name. Plus a way to contact you." She reasoned. Percy nodded.

"Okay then. Lead me where I should go." He put his hands in his pockets as he had the beanie back on his head and the flannel tied around his waist.

Bruce and Tony led Percy to the labs. They had him stand in this big rotating thing that Percy had no idea what it did. Bruce spoke up at Percy's questioning glance. "This will scan your body and let us know how fit, strong, fast and other things like that you are." Percy nodded and stepped in.

Tony and Bruce went over to monitors and let the process begin.