Another Set

Blonde curls spilled over the edge of the bed, as Annabeth laid sideways. Her shirt, one of Percy's that she stole from his dresser, rode up to show her toned stomach. On the floor beside the bed sat Percy with his eyes closed. The couple had just been listening to music and thinking. 

Annabeth let her head hang beside Percy's before kissing his temple. Percy smirked then glanced over to his girlfriend. "What Wise Girl?" He teased. Annabeth smiled then stuck out her tongue. Percy fake glared then stood up. His socks on the carpet where the only sound as he moved over to his desk. 

"We've looked them over hundreds of times, Percy." Annabeth sighed before sitting back up and moving all her hair to on side of her head. The boy grunted in confirmation but kept his hands on his hips as he gazed down. 

The desk was covered by papers, some plans of buildings, some notes. Chaos to anyone but Percy and Annabeth. "Seaweed Brain." Annabeth pouted, even though she had been fighting the urge to look the notes over again.  "Come over here, nothing in those papers has changed." She held out a hand towards him as the other propped her up. 

Percy ran a hand through his hair, the muscles in his bicep flickering as he made and unmade a fist. He glanced at his girlfriend, her hand still out, and sighed. He faced her and scratched at his bare chest, his sweat pants hung low on his hips as he walked over. As he stood before Annabeth she placed a hand on his chest, right over his heart, and smiled at him. 

Her hair was still pushed to one side, as she sat with her legs folded under her and smiled up at him. "We have solid plan, Percy. Even if they send out the other ones before we can enact it, nothing can happen." Not a lie, but not completely true. Anything could happen, and change anything, but they had planned fore everything they could. Percy sighed again, and let his head hang down. 

Annabeth pulled herself up and framed his face with her hands. 

Percy laced his fingers with Annabeth and held their hands between them. "I just . . . There's that one thing in the plan that I just don't like." His green eyes flashed to her grey ones, concern and worry making them churn and swirl. Annabeth nodded, she understood, but the smile didn't leave her lips. 

"It will be fine." She sat back down and scooted back towards the pillows. Percy sat down and Annabeth set her legs over his lap. She opened her mouth again but Percy's necklace started beeping. "Well, there goes are Saturday." Annabeth complained as her boyfriend stood up and started getting dressed. 

Though she had to admit, even though she loved Percy without a shirt, Percy in his Super-Suit was pretty good. "Tell my mom I went to the store or something, I'll be back as soon as I can be." He leaned down and kissed her before hopping out of the window. 

"Sure thing Seaweed Brain." She whispered to herself while smiling. 

Racing to the Avenger's tower on Blackjack, Percy did a tally. Only a week separating this attack and the last one, they weren't waiting anymore. 

In the street in front of the tower, a fight had broken out. The avengers were scattered as two people stood in the street causing chaos. Chunks of the road and side walk were floating around and crashing into things, car and debris lifted up and swirled around, chasing people out of the area. 

The air and earth one then, Percy thought. He dropped from Blackjack, and rolled to his feet. HIs mask was in place, and his sword hung from his belt. 

"You're already here?"  The girl with Wildly cut grey hair pouted. Her companion just turned his attention to Percy as he swaggered up. "I was hopping to torment these guys some more!" The girl with cloudy grey skin slumped her shoulders forward before straightening up and grinning. "Well, I guess I can have some fun with you." 

The man with her said nothing, his brown and grey skin swirled together. Percy crossed his arms, talking to these two wouldn't get them to heel, no they both needed something else. "Why deal with the weaklings? When the one who took down both of your friends is right here?" His smirk matched the wickedness of the girl's. "Your name is Skye right? And you're Callan?" 

Calla's eyes widen, all the shock he'd show. Skye's grin turned midnight soft, as she lowered her lashes and stepped towards him. "What's it to you Pretty Boy?" She held her hands behind her back and walked towards him. 

"Nothing much, just some stuff I've gathered." Percy made the easy grin stay on his face, made their attention stay on him as the others got up and stumbled for safety. "Why not show me those powers I've heard so much about?" 

"You won't be saying that went you're clawing at your throat for air." Skye said with a sweeping gaze of Percy from head to toe. "Or would you? Is that how the great Water User plays?" She teased. Percy kept the smile on his face, even as the two circled him. 

"Why don't you find out?" Percy lowered his voice to a purr, using his powers to feel the girl's blood heat up, watching as her cheeks blossom with color. He felt the male's blood heat up too, but from anger. Oh he had them right where he wanted them. The girl lifted her hand up and made to close her fist, to take the air right from his lungs, but Percy was faster. 

With a whirl he spun and knocked the girl off her feet. She had moved just close enough for him to sweep her feet from under her, then pin her down. Rocks flew at him, spare debris from the road and wrecked things around them. 

But Percy was already moving, he jumped back then used water from the fire hydrant on the side walk to sling the biggest rock back at Callan. The brown haired man dropped to his knees as the water evaporated and the rock, with all that momentum, kept flying. Skye was raging, trying to break Percy's hold, trying to use her powers, but Percy hit the back of her head. 

She'd have a massive headache, so would Callan, but they were alive. 

He had taken down another set, and now it was time for him to make his move.