Duo

On Saturday Percy was to go question the girl he captured a while ago. They hadn't even been able to get her name out of her. Right now he stood in his room pulling on a black V-neck to match his black skinny jeans. 

The rustling of blankets made Percy turn towards his bed, where Annabeth was sprawled out. Her golden curls were spread over the pillows and her tan legs poked out of blue covers. "You're heading out?" Annabeth mumbled as she yawned and turned onto her back.

 Percy crawled onto his bed and propped himself over his girlfriend. "Yeah, I guess." He moved some curls from Annabeth's face. Annabeth traced the line of Percy's jaw then lightly scraped his chin with her nail while smiling. He smiled down at her and place his hand on her hip. 

"Want me to go with you?" Her voice was soft as she traced her hand down Percy's chest. She knew that Percy didn't like being away from her, and she didn't like being away from him. If she could offer him some comfort by coming with him, she'd do it. He offered her that comfort in simple ways too, letting her sleep in his shirt, letting her steal his hoodies, keep clothes in his room-all of it. 

Percy sighed and looked down towards his hand, Annabeth pulled his hand up and entwined hers with it. "Yes I do, but if you don't feel like you should then you shouldn't." He kissed her hand and met her eyes. 

"I want to." Annabeth said with a smile and a tilt of her head. "But to do so I need you to let me up to get changed." A slant of his lips sent her toes curling, he took a long look at her then sighed. 

"I guess, I don't want anyone else seeing you like this, after all." Percy smirked and Annabeth hit his chest playfully. She was only wearing a pair of shorts and one of Percy's shirts. However, she hooked her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down towards her. "What Wise Girl?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you." Annabeth teased as she fake frowned. 

"I have a few ideas." Percy grinned as Annabeth gasped and whacked his arm. "Honestly we should get going." But he didn't make a move, not yet. Annabeth leaned up, to his ear, then pushed him over onto his back. Percy sighed as Annabeth stood up and ran her hand through her hair. 

He propped his head up with his arm and smiled at his girlfriend. Percy felt like the luckiest man alive, just because that woman was in his room, going through his closet because it was hers too. "Maybe I should have them make me one of those suits." Annabeth mused. She pulled out a sweater then made for the dresser. 

"I mean they probably would, if only to keep me happy than anything else." Percy tilted his head to watch Annabeth's legs as she walked. 

"Hmm, do you think they'd be scared of me too?" Annabeth smirked as she ducked behind the open door of the closet to change. 

"Most likely, since I haven't talked about you, they probably don't even know you know anything." Percy chuckled and made to stand up. "Oh I want to see Tony try and go up against you!" He shrugged on his leather jacket and slipped his boots on as Annabeth came out. 

"He's the hot shot right? With a drinking problem?" Annabeth stood in front of Percy and rest her arms on his shoulders. He nodded as he placed his hand on her hips. "Hmm . . . Thor . . . I wonder how he'd react. If I'd get the fanboy treatment or like a I'm piece of glass?" 

"A mix of both, guaranteed." Percy chuckled and the sound sent chills up Annabeth's spine. He stood up and kissed his girlfriend's forehead before grabbing her hand and they left. His parents weren't home so he didn't need to come up with an excuse.

_-=-_ 

"Where is he?" Tony snapped as he rubbed his temples. A drink in his other hand, he wore a suit and his hair was done perfectly. The picture of a confident billionaire playboy. But the look on his face said hot-headed and nervous.

"He'll be here when he gets here." Thor ran a hand over his face for the thousandth time. He knew Percy, hopefully nothing was wrong.

"That's a load of bull-" Tony was cut off by the beep of the elevator opening onto their floor. The Avengers were all standing on the landing pad of the Stark tower with a good sized aircraft behind them.  

From the elevator came Percy in all black, and a girl. She wore a dark grey sweater and dark blue jeans, her grey eyes scanned the whole area and she had a small smile on her lips. Tony bristled. 

"We never said you could tell anyone else, in fact I thought we said you couldn't." He eyed Annabeth like she was some spy. 

"Oh man, how I would love to see her pound you to a pulp, sadly we don't have the time." Percy smirked. His hands were in his pockets and Annabeth leaned against him with her arms locked over his right arm. "Why are all of you here?" He asked with the smirk still in place. 

"We wanted to see what it is you think you can do to get her to talk." Tony spat. It was obvious he hated the whole situation. 

"I see, well . . . This is my girlfriend, Annabeth." He wrapped his right arm around her waist and looped his pointer finger into the side belt loop of her jeans. "Annabeth this is Tony, Thor, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Vision, Wanda, and Clint." Annabeth kept the smile on her face as she eyed them all up and down. 

Thor stepped forward and smiled. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He held his hand out and Annabeth shook it. "I'm guessing that those boots aren't just for fashion?" Annabeth grinned as she leaned down to reveal she had a dagger hidden in her knee high boot. "I would expect nothing less." 

"I've heard of you." Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "But you've heard of me?" 

"I've heard of you and all of your friends." Thor said, confusing his friends further. "Maybe one day you can introduce us." Annabeth tilted her head like she was thinking about it. "Well, let us take our leave." 

With that the group made their way on to the aircraft and to the prison that held the girl.