Fight.

Percy made his way to an abandoned warehouse. The whole part of town that surrounded it was nasty. Trash everywhere, and a promise of violence in the air. Percy saw several people. They all hung back in groups and eyed him as he walked down the street.

Percy had a snarl on his face and his hands tightly curled into fists at his sides. His chin was up and his eyes filled with hate. He had fought in two wars, kills many Titans, quite a few giants, and someone wanted to mess with him? They had the nerve to threaten him? He didn't survive Tarturus for no reason.

As he made his way down he felt people falling in around him. It was one of those gangs. And their plan was to jump him as it is getting darker. Bad plan. Percy laughed, a cruel and vicious thing.

"Oh none of you want to bother with me. If you do I have a lot of anger to burn through right now." His voice was honey sweet with a promise for death. He was answered with a nervous laugh, the laugh of someone trying to be cocky.

"You don't look so tough." A tallish man walked out of the dark and into the moonlight. Percy still hadn't looked at him.

But Percy just grinned as he turned to face the man. Letting some of the blood lust filling him show. "You better run. I'm not after your group. Don't make it so I am." His green eyes glinted in the night.

The man just backed away. And Percy heard the others as they all turned and ran. He mumbled to himself. "Cowards."

A few minutes later Percy was walking into a ware house. It was dark, with boxes and dust everywhere. But as he made his way through he saw a faint light.

In a circle made from a single light his mom and step dad were tied to chairs. They were gagged and bound. Percy's anger returned fully burning now. Both of his parents were knocked out. But he could feel the blood running through them. Even if it sicken him that he could, it at lest let him know they were alive.

He took out riptide and cut them loose. But left them in the chairs as he looked around. He knew someone was here. So he grinned again and spun around slowly.

"Come out come out wherever you are." He sung in a voice like sweet poison. "You take my parents and don't even have the guts to come out here and see just why the Avengers have been taking such interest in me." He chuckled. As he circled around his parents, sword out.

"See I knew someone was watching me for quite sometime. These people would find me and watch me. I would lose them and surprise them. After beating out of them who they worked for I would dump them on the doorstep of their headquarters. I didn't know I had two stalkers though. You must of just found out about me then." Percy looked his parents over. While he seemed distracted he felt other people close in.

"I know you're there." He chirped. The motion stopped. "About. . . Ten people right?" He tapped his chin and hummed. "Eight of you are females, two are males. None of you have powers but each of you have some type of metal body part." He felt the blood pumping in them. Could tell where it stopped flowing.

He just clicked his tongue. "You still just stay there hanging from the ceiling or behind boxes. You're all cowards. Listen I am not with the Avengers. Never was going to be. But when you went after my family... Oh you just made an enemy far worse then the Avengers..."

Finally a woman walked out of the dark. Her brown hair was long and flowing on one side of her face. The other side had a metal plate. Just like her right arm and left leg. Of course only her face was visibly made of metal. She wore a outfit of a black long sleeved sweater and pants with a brown trench coat. Her eyes were a dull green. Like a dark forest.

"What are you?" Her voice barley hid her nerves. But her increased heart beat betrayed her.

"Oh." Percy cocked his head to the side giving her that crazy smile. "Nothing you ever want to deal with."

The lady cleared her throat trying to gain some control. "We out number you and more are on the way." Her lip trembled a bit so she bit it.

"You're lying." Percy said. He gave her a sweet smile even as his words were daggers. "And I think by now you know you could never out number me."

The woman looked about thirty. She had a look in her eyes that was anger and sadness.

"Now why don't all your little friends come out here and I'll show you what the Avengers wanted me for." The woman shook her head and slid into a fighting position. "OK if you won't willingly come out we can do it the hard way." Percy snapped and nine people came into the room. "Ah there you all are."

All nine people had various metal parts to their body's and the same outfits as the leader. They stood straight with their faces twisted in pain. As if they were struggling to move but couldn't.

"What... What are you doing to them?" The woman's voice was frightened.

"Oh just.. something to make sure they cooperate." He held up a hand and slightly curled his fingers together. The people's faces twisted in agony but no sound escaped their open lips.

"S-stop please! We will never bother you again!" The lady threw out her arms surrendering.

"Good." Percy's face turned cruel as he let the people go and they dropped to the floor. "They'll be fine. But if I ever see one of you again... Around me or anyone I know. I will make sure you can't harm them. Got it?" Again that sweet, creepy smile.

He picked up his parents like they weighed nothing. And had one over each shoulder. "Good bye." He smiled one last time at the lady before leaving.

And he knew that that group weren't the only people in that warehouse. He knew that the Avengers had not listened to his warning. And he let them know he knew. For the metal people were not the only ones he controlled for that short amount of time.