Information

Wanda and Percy were silent the whole way to headquarters. Percy fiddled with Riptide in his pocket and watched out of the window of the taxi. No words needed to be said yet, all would be explained shortly. 

When Wanda escorted Percy up to the meeting room the group had been assembled again. This time Tony was pacing round with a drink in his hand, Natasha was leaning against the wall, and Clint was leaning forward and resting his arms on his thighs. Bruce was looking a map of the facility that was broken into on a monitor, Steve had his hands folded together as he leaned forward to the table. Vision was the only one sitting normally as Thor paced quickly in the corner. 

Once Wanda and Percy entered the room the tension went up even further. Wanda sat down by Vision and Tony stopped pacing. Percy didn't sit down, he leaned against the wall by the door. "So what happened?" He asked. 

"Someone broke into one of our facilities and started setting everything on fire." Tony sipped his drink as he shoved his free hand in his pocket. "Apparently the man had the same suit as the woman, with the same symbol." Tony eyed Percy up and down before lifting his drink back up. "You have any information?" He finished his glass as Percy responded. 

"Not any more than you guys have." Percy twirled Riptide in his fingers as he thought. "What are you going to do now?" Steve took in how Percy said 'you' and not 'we'.

"Hope he shows up again, then hope we can capture him." Steve answered before Tony could say anything that would damn them all. 

"What about the girl? What has she had to say?" Percy folded his arms over his chest and bit his lip in thought. 

"Not saying anything." Bruce answered as he kept looking at the screen. 

"I could try and talk to her." The offer baffled the others. 

"How could you get her to talk?" Tony snapped. "We don't do torture." 

Percy rolled his eyes and sighed. "I don't need to torture her, I need to talk to her." He fixed his gaze on Tony. "And I would never torture someone."

"Because controlling someone's blood isn't torture?" Tony couldn't help saying. Thor stopped pacing. 

"Not unless I want it to be." Was his only response. Percy didn't need to explain things to these people. He was here to help them, they needed him-not the other way around. 

"Percy," Thor started. "Have you thought of anything regarding this whole ordeal that could help?" He wanted to relive tension and easy the others. 

"Only that this group are humans given powers." Percy ran a hand through his hair. "The girl had decent control of her powers, so they might not be very new, but she still was-I don't know . . . She doesn't know completely the aspects of what she controls." Percy was the one pacing now. "If she had been born with the powers she would have been able to make more graceful and tactical moves, she was only a big blob. If she knew about how there is water in the air you can use, she wouldn't of had to have contact with the lake. Things like that."

Thor nodded, the others listened. 

"If what you're saying of this fire guy is true, then he also was just given powers." Percy held out one hand. "Big burst of flame isn't as efficient as one single stream of very powerful fire. It's risky to use random waves of it because it could end up hurting you more than anyone." He waved his hand. "So he doesn't get that. If the fire is more spread out it won't be as hot as he can make it. basic 101 knowledge of fire magic. Just trust me on that one."

"Thank you for that Information." Steve said. 

"It will help you fight later on." Percy waved him off. "Is that all for now?"

"Yes." Steve answered. 

"Well then, bye." Percy turned to the door. "Oh by the way, I will need to talk to the one girl. How does this Saturday sound?" HIs smirk made Tony grip his glass very tight. 

"That will work." Tony growled out. "But it won't get you anywhere."

"You'd be surprised." Percy winked before leaving. 

"Well, that's all the information we got right now. Dismissed." Steve rubbed the bridge of his nose as the rest of the team shuffled out.