Plans

Lights buzzed over head. Blue walls of the circular room paled in the artificial light. 

Only one door led out of the room, on the outside two guards with heavy guns were standing watch. Inside the room was a round table, chairs circling it. Various chairs were filled. Two seats, across from each other, had chained people sitting on their black leather. 

The seat closest to the door had a girl with white hair and glass blue eyes. The exact opposite of the male sitting in the other. His skin was pure black, his hair a burning orange. Both were surrounded by others. A man with red skin and a yellow stone in his forehead hovered off to the side, a woman in a red coat beside him with her arms crossed. Two men sat beside each other, one in a suit one in a T-shirt and jeans. 

Another woman, with red hair and wearing a black skirt and white blouse, leaned back in her chair and picked at her nails. Beside her was another man, wearing a dress shirt and pants but no jacket. His curly brown hair fell just to cover the top of his forehead as he watched the others. Off to the side of the table, behind the orange haired male, stood a man in all black. Blonde hair swayed as a man with an armored chest plate paced back and forth. 

They all were on edge. 

The tension only rose when two others joined them. A couple, the man tall with black hair and the female with blonde curls and grey eyes. "Aww so we're all here. Great." The black haired man, Percy Jackson, grinned. 

"I will say this one more time, because I seem to be the only one who remembers, that girl shouldn't be here." The man in the suit, Tony Stark, sighed. His fingers clinched together, arms muscles flexed and his jacket shifted a bit. 

"Tony." Percy shook his head like he was reprimanding a child, so petty and naïve. "Actually only four of us need to be in here. That is those two," He motioned to the prisoners, "and us." He moved his thumb back to himself and his girlfriend. "So the rest of you can watch from outside or something. I don't want to mess with you." 

Tony went to snap back but Steve placed a hand on his shoulder and quietly ushered everyone out to watch from the two way glass. 

"Now." Percy sat down half way between the two others. "We are here to make plans, so that the least amount of lives possible are lost." The white haired girl glared at Percy. Annabeth sat down across from Percy, and sent a smile towards Neoma. "I want to know about your base, I want to know names, I want to know everything you know about the other fighters." 

"With what you did, do you really think I'm going to talk to you again?" Neoma growled. Her brother glared at Percy, completely dismissing the blonde at the table. 

"I did what I had to, to get your brother here without killing him." Percy turned cold green eyes to face the girl. She was clearly the brains and leader of the two. If he got her to heel then the brother would be easy. "So forgive me for doing what I thought would get me answers quickest." He angled his head to the side in challenge. 

The girl's eyes turned down to the table. "Fine." She growled. And she started talking. Annabeth and Percy took everything she said and filed it away. The brother chimed in when he felt he needed to. Nothing was left out, and by the time they were done Percy had memorized the lay out they had talked about. 

Neoma told about the different fighters, their strengths and weaknesses. Who what the favorites, who were expendable. How much she knew about the woman who ran everything. 

Percy nodded along, only asking questions when they was a lag in the flow of information. 

When Annabeth and him stood up to go he smiled at the siblings. "I'll talk to the Avengers about putting you guys somewhere that your gifts will be of some use. So you aren't just cooped up here." With a wink he left. 

The Avengers asked Percy what he was going to do with the information. "You'll see soon enough." Was his only response. He and his girlfriend left, taking a helicopter back to New York. Both of their minds were turning with the possibilities, they talked through it in Percy's room. Going over everything, to where they had it down to a fine art. 

Oh these plan were bold. But they had to work. Not only to help the Avengers, but to save all those poor people. The people who, in rage and grief, lashed out. 

That's why the couple didn't talk with them about the plans. Because they were the cause of this in the first place. This had to be something that Percy and Annabeth took on together, and only together.