End of Book One ★

ANG HINDI MAGBASA NG NOTE MAGKAKAPIGSA MUAHAHAHAHA

Click the external link para sa book two or kung hindi maredirect pa-type na lang po neto

http://www.wattpad.com/story/14596807-wlmh-book2-when-they-meet-again

I started working on this last July 18, 2013 hindi ko alam na makakapagsulat ako ng ganito and hindi ko rin expect na aabot ito ng fifty one chapters.

I would like to thank the following persons who really inspires me to do this

To Bading, hindi to magiging possible if its not because of you. Thank you for the love. I missed you (*^﹏^*)

To Miss Alesana Marie, actually siya talaga yung naging dahilan ko para magsulat. Nakakainspire kasi siya (my god kinikilig ako!) thank you miss kasi kundi mo po ginawa si Jared Dela Cruz at Si Jack Maunnick di ko maiisip na magsulat ng ganito. Dahil sayo nakatapos ako ng isang libro. Sayo talaga dedicated 'tong buong story ko. Isa ka sa may pinakamalaking part sa pag gawa ko neto. Thank you for simply existing and making me insipred. I love you Miss Ales! *u*

To my Bestfriends, Mikee and Marian na kahit ayaw basahin to ay sumusuporta pa rin sa ginagawa ko. I love you guys.

To my MeanPinkFinite Bebes, Thank you for the friendship!

at syempre to my readers na hindi nagsasawang mag-intay for the updates. Thank you for the undying love, support, votes and critics. I love you guys.

I also thank god for helping and guiding me when I'm making this book.

Another Chapter will be unfold and will be release, another revelations, heartaches but love for the boom two.

Soon: WLMH 2nd half.

but for now pagpahinhahin muna naten si Akane at Miggy then iwelcome naten si Alitah and Enrico ng new story ko entitled MIDNIGHT LOVE AFFAIR. Teaser is already posted. (visit my profile and leave comment to MLA)

Lemme give you some details about me.

Mae is what my friends call me a.k.a Straberryblends. I am 20teen years of young. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and currently working as an Account Specialist in one of the biggest telco company in PH. Pizza and Ice cream is my weakness. I am a free spirit and wants to meet new friends. I am also a KPOPPER. I love Lee DongHae and the rest of SuJu, a VIPBEAUTYELFBLACKJACKSONEINSPIRITPINKPANDAEXOSTAN. I am also forever in love with books, romantic-comedy movie. A true-blooded vampire and forever inlove with Alex Pettyfer, Ian Somerhalder, Chad Michael Murray, Jung-Il woo, Chaning Tatum and Liam Hemsworth. Avid fan of One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, The Lying Game, Pretty Lite Liars, The Walking Dead, Tom & Jerry, Oggy & The Cockroaches and 90's anime.

YOU GUYS ROCK! I LOVE YOU. ❤❤❤

When Landi Meets Hinhin

July 18, 2013 - March 12, 2014

★★★★★

This story is a work of fiction, Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead events or locales are entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2014 by StraberryBlends Stories

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law

★ StraberryBlends.