Starry Night {Logicality}

Sorry if I get some info on constellations wrong. If so, please correct me.

BEARmywriting requested this and it's the last one shot I wrote before we both went to sleep.

"And there is the constellation of Orion." Logic pointed towards the sky, outlining the strange form of the stars.

"What's it mean?" Morality looked where Logic was pointing, the stars reflecting on his eyes.

"It means dawn. The sun rising in the sky. A start of a brand new day. In Greek mythology, Orion was a mighty hunter and son of Poseidon. If you look closely you can see he is fighting Taurus the Bull. One of the zodiacs signs."

"Woah" Morality looked at the stars in amazement. His face lit up lightly by the moon.

Logan looked over at Morality, smiling. He decided that maybe now would be a good time to start flirting, or try anyways.

"If stars would fall everytime I would think of you, the midnight sky would soon be empty."

"Awe Logan." Patton laughed, turning away to hide his blushing face.

Logan sat up, "Who took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?"

Logan grabbed Patton's chin, turning him to look into his eyes. Immediately he forgot all other lines. Everything seemed to stop.

"I'm attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun-with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared." Logan blushed brightly not realizing what he just said.

Morality laughed, "I have no idea what you just said but that was adorable!" Patton smiled brightly, "So cute that I could just kiss you!"

The words hang in the air. Silence creeping between them.

Logan had no words, his eyes flickered to the others lips. Then they met. Their lips fit together like a puzzle piece. A feeling of warmth passing through their bodies. The feeling of safety and security. Both of them felt the connection, a bond that now has been sealed.

The stars twinkled in unison, the stars seeming to lose their spark. The spark being used for the pair kissing on the top of the hill.