Memories

Morality and Prince decided to clean up the back of Thomas' mind, otherwise known as the area where every memory is stored away. Prince was looking through boxes, finding old memories of when Thomas' was a child to every musical he was ever a part of. Each box held albums of memories. If you wanted to see one, just take out the photo. It's like a movie playing out right in front of you. A magical experience if you want to call it that. Logic just calls it science, yet he hasn't figured out how the memories work.

"Roman! Look!" Patton grabbed one of the boxes and placed it in front of Prince, it was labeled Anxiety. Upon opening it, albums with his name on it appeared. One caught their eyes.

Anxiety's First Week

Patton opened it excitedly, photos showed a younger Anxiety appearing in the mind scape. Logn, Patton, and Roman greeting him.

One of the photos show Morality and Anxiety together, he slips it out and places it down. 

"This is your new home, Anxiety! The mind reflects Thomas' home. Here, follow me" Patton offered his hand which Virgil took hesitantly. 

"it's a nice place" Anxiety didn't talk much, the new environment made him tense and insecure.

"It is! Soon you'll see what it's like outside, but that's for the future. Come, I'll show you your room."

The memory fades away, Patton smiling to himself, he rubbed his eyes realizing the new tears developing. They looked so much like father and son, it made the dad figure happier than he always is.

The next photo shows Prince and Anxiety in Romans room. Prince takes the picture and the same thing happens as it replays in the mind.

"wow, your room is so cool" Anxiety complemented looking at the posters and Disney knick knacks.

"Thank you, I made it myself." Prince laughed, smiling fondly at the younger emotion. It was one of the few ties the two ever got along before they realized they are complete opposites.

"do you mind If I.." Anxiety pointed at the collectables.

"It's alright, go ahead" Anxiety smiled, grabbing the objects. A smile painted his face.

The memory disappears, Prince holds the picture. He hardly ever saw Anxiety smile anymore. They were always arguing. He wasn't shocked that be allowed him to touch his Disney stuff, he never let anyone do that. Anxiety meant so much to him, that he didn't care. He still means a lot to him.

Logic walked in, seeing the two smiling at the pictures, "What are you two doing?"

"We're looking at memories, there are some with you, come over here" Prince waved him over, pulling out a photo. Displaying it to all three.

"this is all so complicated, props to you for figuring it out" Anxiety stared in awe at all the work Logan had done over the years.

"Why thank you, I don't know everything about this but I haven't given up," He fixed his glasses, "I could tell you more about this later?"

"if it's not too much of a burden.."

"I promise you it's not"

"then, yes"

The friendship both realist created was a strong one. They both talk a lot and can even be called best friends. Logan doesn't want to admit it, but. He cares deeply for the dark emotion.

"Whats going on?" Anxiety walked in holding a book that Logan had recommended to him.

All three ran up to him and showed him the album,

"You look so cute in this one!"

"Your smile is adorable"

"I can say that all these memories are quite pleasant"

Comments one after the other, Anxiety grabs the album, flipping through it. He touches every single one of the photos, a ghost smile on his face.

He then proceeds to place the album on the counter. Virgil walks to each of them and hugs them. He holds them tightly, a small smile on his face. 

Then he leaves to his room.

Anxiety closed the door and looked around. Photo frames appeared on his desks and on the wall. Each one with every picture that was on that album. 

A single photo with all five of them was next to his bed, engraved under was;

I Love My Family