WE SHIP IT {Logince}

"Hey guys!" Roman waved at his phone, thousands of people joining in. The chat flashed by many saying hello and others sending many hearts. Roman smiled at every one of them.

Hiiiiiii!!

I love you Roman!

Any new songs coming out soon?

😍😍❤❤❤

You are amazing!

Your voice is beautiful!

"Any new songs? Hmmm I don't know maybe." Roman grinned.

OMG! I CAN'T WAIT

HINT HINT HINT

NEW MUSIC!!

How's your day been?

"My day's been pretty great! Logan and I went out to get coffee and stayed there for a few hours. He's in the living room right now actually"

Oooooo Logan

Oh, I love Lo!!

Can he come in right now?

Some platonic bro stuff

no homo bro

Roman rolled his eyes fondly at the suggestive remarks. Ever since Logan starting appearing more on vlogs and stories, the fan base blew up. They made a ship name for them as well. Logince, based on well Logan's name and the fact that everyone called Roman, Prince. Well after Virgil had called him that. It just stuck.

"Maybe I can get Logan in here?"

OH MY GOD YES PLEASE

YES YES YES

AHHHHH YES I LOVE YOU DAD

LOGAN LOGAN LOGAN

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Okay, okay! I'll be right back, lovelies!" Roman winked at the camera then quickly got up.

He made his way to the living room peeping inside. Logan was underneath a fluffy blanket reading a novel. Roman tapped on the wall making Logan turn to him quickly.

"The live done so soon?" Logan raised his eyebrow placing his bookmark in the book.

"Nope, I just came to get you!" Roman walked over to Logan and grabbed his hand, pulling him off the couch.

A dark blush came over his features, "To get me?"

"The fans wanna see you!" Roman dragged him out of the room.

"We're baaaaaaack", Roman sang out, "and we have a friend!"

Logan and Roman sat down in front of the camera, their hands still intertwined out of camera view.

"Hey guys" Logan shyly waved with his free hand.

LOGAN

HI!!!!!

LOGAN I LOVE YOU

I love you!! ❤❤❤

Does anyone else ship them?

Logan smiled but then the last one caught his eye. He froze as he thought of the message. Roman and him were childhood friends. When Roman's career sky rocketed Logan tagged along. He showed up a lot on his social media and was seen out with Roman many times. Of course people deemed it to be adorable, so the ship was born!

Logan himself loved checking the tags and daydream of all the what ifs. It was unlike him, but Roman had this effect on him.

"So guys, Logan and I went to the cafe this morning and they had the best coffee I have ever tasted!" Roman gushed, shutting his eyes tightly like he was remembering the sweet aroma and the tasty snacks.

I bet it was awesome!

So like a date?

Did you enjoy the place Logan?

"It was great, except Roman stole have of my food" Roman gasped, placing his free hand on his chest.

"I don't steal! I borrowed your food!"

BAD ROMAN

GO SIT IN THE CORNER

BAD MAN

"I don't think I could ever forgive you"

"Oh whatever, you still love me!" Roman leaned in and rested his head on Logan's shoulder, who's mouth opened in surprise.

IHMYGOD

AHHHHUTSHAPOENING

IHMYGODKILLME

AHHHHHHH

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

- LemomDrop2o2 captured this moment -

"Ugh, fine, love you too"

OH KT GOD HE SAIF 9 LOVE YOU

ITS GAPKENING

LOGINCE IS REAL

SOMEONE SAVE IT SVAE IT DAVE IT

- Logince_FOREVER captured this moment -

This was going to be all over the internet and Logan couldn't wait.

■■■■■■■■■■

Rushed but hey I hope you liked it