Listen to Me

I swear let me get my feelings out and then you guys can get fluff
I promise okay? Okay.

I just realized how this matched the ending of the new video. This has nothing to do with that.

■■■■■■■■■■

"Can you please-" Logan clutched his hands, glaring at the others in front of him. Their laughs and outbursts of emotions covering his voice.

"Listen, guys-" Patton yelled over him, Roman jumping excitedly. Thomas laughed with them. Logan gave Virgil a helpless look, only met with a small 'sorry.'

"Please listen I'm trying to-" Logan stepped forward, moving towards Thomas who didn't even glance at him.

"Guys I want to say-"

"Oh shush Logan." Roman rolled his eyes at him, flipping through scrapbooks.

"Roman I just-"

"Ah! Look at these photos! So cute!" Patton jumped up and down, clapping his hands.

"Logan's trying to talk here. Listen to him-"

"Oh shush Virgil, no one cares." Thomas swayed his hand at him, not seeing the sudden hurt crossing his features.

"Right. How could I forget. I'm Anxiety.

He signed

I'll go now." Virgil wrapped his hands around himself, sinking down.

"Virgil-"

"I'm sorry Logan. See you." Virgil sank down completely.

"Thomas-"

"Shush."

"Roman-"

"I'm trying to do more important things."

"Patton-"

"Logan there's so much to see! Not right now!"

Logan stepped back, grabbing the stair railing next to him. He moved to Virgil's spot, sitting on the steps. His eyes scanned the other three, a sinking feeling in his stomach.

He ran a hand across the step, his eyes met Patton's. The paternal trait gave him a regretful look. That's all Logan saw as he sank out.

■■■■■■■■■■