Happy New Year! {Logicality}

"Just a few seconds before the New Year! Patton exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the couch. The timer on the t.v went down, slowly ticking away 2017.

Logan sat down next to Patton, a small smile on his face as he watched Patton wait for the fireworks and poppers to go off everywhere.

5

4

"3! 2! 1!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Patton fist bumped the air. Roman and Virgil pulled the string on their poppers, confetti falling to the ground. Outside fireworks went off and cheers could be heard all around. 2018 was here, finally.

"Happy New Year, Logan!"

"Happy New Year Pa-" Before he could finish, Patton grabbed his necktie and pulled him towards him, their lips meeting.

Logan's eyes went wide as he kissed back, then closing them as he lightly grabbed Patton's hands. Patton smiled into the kiss, pressing his lips harder onto Logan's.

The two pulled away, smiling at each other. Patton extended his arms and wrapped them around Logan who did the same.

"Another year come and gone" Logan whispered.

"Another year with you, Lo." Patton grinned as he hid his face into the crook of Logan's neck.

"And more years to come, Pat"

■■■■■■■■■■

I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING QUICK OUT TO JUST SAY
HAPPY NEW YEAR
I HOPE 2018 TREATS YOU ALL WELL
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, WEEK, MONTH, AND YEAR
SEE YOU AGAIN!