Him {Part 2}

I got more to share, gather around pretties

■■■■■■■■■■

Virgil's eyes walked along the two, craving the touch Logan was receiving. His eyes wandered to Roman's lips, missing the tender touch of them on his. His eyes went up to the others, their pupils meeting. Roman offered him a small smile, his eyes gleaming over with pain. Then quickly returned his gaze back to the other boy.

Virgil couldn't help but yearn for Roman to look at him again. To see the bright, brown eyes filled with love and passion. To have his arms dangle  around his waist, holding him close just because he wanted to. To feel his lips pressed against his neck in the middle of the night.

Each want devoured him slowly, eating away at his heart. The memories jabbing into his mind. He wanted to run over and grab his hand, pulling him close to him. Allowing his warmth to pass through his body, to feel his hands skimming along his side. But he knew he couldn't.

His mind yelled at him for thinking such thoughts, for allowing himself to believe there was a future for them. When in reality, there wasn't. The flame had been put out, the sticks worn down. Not useful to produce any sort of spark. Even if they tried, the candle would burn out too quickly. The wax would spill down their fingers, burning more than skin.

He wishes that they could have avoided this situation all together. That the feelings wouldn't develop. For him to un-kiss him, un-touch him, un-take his heart. But it's too late anyways. They can't erase this, they can't delete this.

Virgil knew well Roman was over them. Even if there was still pain, he found a way over it. Virgil knows he could find another lover, someone else, but he doesn't want someone else. He wants Roman, but Roman doesn't want him.

■■■■■■■■■■

Ahh