Pros and Cons {Analogical Valentine's Day}

I got one done!
■■■■■■■■■■

"Valentine's Day, a day meant for all love and in our circumstance, romantic love. Problem is, we have no idea what to do today." Virgil crossed his arms, staring at Logan who was tapping the desk with his pencil.

"And we can't ask Patton or Roman because they are just too much with all the romance stuff. So, Logan, what shall we ever do?"

"Well, I suggest we make a list of different romantic outings to see which one we would want to indulge on today."

"And how exactly?"

"Creating a Pro and Con's list of every possible outing ever. We'll end up finding the perfect day"

Logan sat up, snapping his fingers as an easel popped up in the center of his room. He grabbed some large sheets of papers, fixing them on the stand then proceeded to hand Virgil a purple marker.

"Alright, first date, going to a fancy restaurant" Virgil drew a line through the page, naming both sides respectfully.

"Well, a pro would be the food" Logan had a blue marker which he used to write under the proper section.

"But, if it is Valentine's Day then it's going to be packed with people and god do I not like people" Virgil wrote this under the cons side.

"Very true, and if there are more people then parking will be a nightmare" Logan shuddered earning a scoff from Virgil.

"But then again it's quality time. We can talk and have a good time I guess" Virgil shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes we could, but prices will be up because of the huge demand" Virgil nodded.

"Back to the topic of food, there are so many choices and you have to be super picky. And I don't feel like I have quite a high tolerance level"

"Very well then, going to a restaurant is out" Logan crossed it out.

"Next is going out to watch a movie, let's begin the show" Virgil flipped the paper back, setting up the chart again.

"Well a pro would be the theater being empty for not many people go to the movies anymore. So it is more exclusive"

"Exclusive huh? That's a win" Virgil playfully nudged Logan's side, making a bright blush cover his face. Logan quickly turned away, ignoring eye contact.

Virgil laughed before adding, "But snacks are so expensive, I could buy a lifetime of Hot Topic merch. Lifetime supply!"

"Now, Virgil, you are just over exaggerating-"

"I never exaggerate when it comes to my precious band shirts."

"Where's the lie?" Logan sighed, eyeing the Hot Topic bags that were nearly stacked in a corner.

"Next! We can watch whatever movie we want to, both sides are happy"

"Well yes but our interests in movies do differ from time to time-"

"Black Panther"

A small smile appeared on Logan's face, "Both sides are happy"

Logan started writing under the pro section, "There is also no need for communication, silent bonding"

"And that's a win cause you talk too much-"

"Next"

"We won't know who else will be there which is a downside. Especially if we go watch a superhero movie"

"And the ultimate downside-"

They said in unison, "Who's hand goes first"

"Well I say we put this in the maybe category. Next date, the carnival"

Virgil stuck his tongue out, "Outdoors, already a no from me." 

"Adding on, there are many children there and as we both know I am not experienced with kids."

"Yeah, you're really bad with them"

Logan glared at him, "Yes, yes I know."

"But I guess it is fun and there is food there so it is a win-win"

"Unless both sides of the date suck at games and have no athletic ability"

"Oh yeah I forgot, your're pretty scrawny"

"Says you"

Virgil crossed his arms, a scowl on his face, "Next, lines for rides are terribly long and we both know I am very impatient. I just can't with lines"

"Even if it is a memorable experience, it's not a worthy experience."

"So that leaves us with movies, but I don't want to leave the house"

"Netflix?" Logan offered

Virgil had a smug smile, "And chill?"

"You see I actually know the meaning of that phrase and I am leaving. Goodbye, I'm off to be with Patton" Logan closed his marker and placed it on the easel before walking away.

"No, no I was kidding! Please don't leave me!" Virgil yelled, chasing after Logan.

■■■■■■■■■■
Not my best but hey
Happy Valentine's Day!
A day for all love!
Have a great day
(Don't forget after today, candy is half off)