Caught {Prinxiety}

Prinxiety
Requested by JackandLuna
■■■■■■■■■■

"Logan. Logan. Logan. Logan." Patton repeated his name, over and over like a broken record. He was crouching behind the couch, centimeters away from the back of Logan's head.

"Patton if you say my name one more time, I swear-" His fingers clutched tightly around the pencil, like in one moment it could

"Logan!"

Snap.

"Yes Patton, what is it? What is so important that you have to interrupt my work?" The broken pencil layed helplessly on his lap as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Have you seen Virgil today? I haven't seen him around so.." He trailed off, tapping the back of the couch.

"No I have not seen Virgil. I believe he has not left his room so please go check there. In the mean time I must go find a new pencil or sharpener, which ever comes first." Logan stood up and walked away from Patton to the office.

"Thanks anyways." Patton jumped up, pulling on his cardigan. Of course Virgil would be in his room! It was his favorite place after all.

Patton made his way to Virgil's room which was located down the hall. The room use to have an eerie tone, but now it's more welcoming. More welcoming than the others at least, it gave a comforting atmosphere which was very nice.

He knocked once on the wine painted door, patiently waiting for Virgil to answer. But he didn't. He knocked again, a frown on his face. He didn't want to barge in, un-welcomed. That would be so, very rude of him. But then again he did have to make sure his dark, strange son was alright...so.

Patton pushed open the door, one tawny colored eye exposed to the midnight blue room. He gasped at what he saw, his face turning a dark cherry. His colored hair fell over his eye covering the scene in front of him.

Virgil and Roman were held tightly in one another's embrace, their bodies molding together like clay. Roman's arms were wrapped around his small waist, his head hidden away in his floof of hair. Virgil had his arms curled up in the Creative trait chests, his face hidden in his pajamas. Their breathing was in sync and if you really wanted to go all out, so were their hearts.

Patton covered his mouth, cutting off the squeal threatening to ruin such a beautiful moment. He closed the door, running down the hall to the office.

Logan was typing away on his laptop, giving up on paper and pencil.

"Logan!" Patton whispered-yelled making the Logical side jump. His glasses almost fell off his face from the sudden movement.

"What do you want now, Patton? Can you not see I am working?" Logan rolled his eyes, covering the small smile on his face. He didn't want to admit it, but he enjoyed having Patton as a distraction from the real world.

"Virgil and Roman! They are, cuddling, it's so cute, it's so adorable!" Patton jumped up and down, clapping his hands like a small child on Christmas day.

"Come on! Come on! I want you to see-" Patton pulled Logan from his work, not listening to his comments of disagreement.

Before he opened the door, he placed his finger to his lips, smiling. He pushed open the door, both of them trying to get a good view of the two younger traits.

Logan was in complete shock of seeing the two cuddling.

"This is just too precious to process."

"I know right! It's so cute-" His voice raised near the end, quickly covering his mouth.

Virgil stirred a bit, looking at the other two at the door.

"Logan? Patton? What are you two..?" He tried to sit up only realizing the position he was in. His face turned red as he looked from the two to Roman.

"This isn't what it looks like-"

"It's exactly what it looks like!" Patton interrupted, a bright smile on his face.

"There was always something there, I am surprised I never noticed it before." Logan shifted uncomfortably, crossing his arms as his eyes fell on Roman's, still sleeping body.

"Sure." Virgil looked at Roman, the blush only getting darker as he felt Patton's eyes digging into his back.

"Come on Patton let's leave them alone." Logan grabbed Patton's collar, pulling him back.

"Fiiiine, also you two are so cute together like I ship it so much-"

"Patton" Logan and Virgil both groaned, chuckling.

"Okay, okay I'm going, I'm going." Patton grinned, closing the door.

"Aren't they cute?" Patton asked as they both walked back to the living room.

"Yeah, they are adorable." Logan rolled his eyes, walking back to the office. He had stiffened when he saw tbe other two. Patton could tell he was hiding something, he knew very well what it looked like.

"Logan? Are you okay?" Patton raised an eyebrow, watching Logan.

"I'm fine, just got lot's of work to do."

"Oh, okay

Patton said, hesitantly. He didn't want to intrude.

Hace fun."

No response from Logan, but oh well. He'll be fine. He's Logan, of course he'll be fine.

Now Patton had to go tell Thomas what he saw!

■■■■■■■■■■

Hi! I wasn't sure on how to finish it but I hope it was near what you imagined!
Thank you! ^-^