Mega Revelations!

We were walking through the woods on our way to Shalour city for our third badge. "I found a trainer!" A girl in roller skates yelled as she jumped in front of us "who are you?" Ash questioned "number 99 and that's gonna be you!" The girl exclaimed pointing at Ash "99? What are you talking about?" He questioned "well what do ya think? I'm talking about you and I having a Pokémon battle!" She cried happily "so you're a trainer too?" Clemont asked "that's right! Korrina's my name, my partner's over there" she pointed behind us, a Lucario landed on the ground before running and jumping over us and landed again next to Korrina. She has a Lucario! That's so cool! After introductions were out of the way Ash decided to battle Korrina and her Lucario so we headed to a field on the other side of the forest, "this is gonna be a single battle. You may only use one  Pokémon each the trainer with their Pokémon still standing is the winner. Begin" I said as the battle began, Ash made the first move with Pikachu using quick attack but Lucario stopped the attack in it's track. Pikachu then used Iron tail but the attack was deflected, he tried to use the same attack but Lucario dodged it.

Korrina then had Lucario do Sword Dance increasing Lucario's attack power, it then attacked with Bone rush three times in a row before completely finishing the battle with power up punch. "Pikachu is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner" I stated, "well alright Ash it looks like we won. Here's a Citrus berry" Ash took the berry from Korrina and fed it to Pikachu "That Pikachu of yours is pretty strong but you're not going to beat the Shalour gym" Korrina said bluntly "how can you be so sure?" Serena asked "because she's the gym leader" I answered, everyone gasped in shock "how did you know that?" Korrina asked "I read your mind, it's no biggie" I told her "you read my mind?" She questioned "any ability or move a Pokémon can do, I can do too" I told her "that's really awesome!" Korrina squealed "we just have one more win then we have 100 in total!" Korrina exclaimed before her and Lucario's stomach groaned. Clemont made us all lunch and Serena made Poképuffs for all of our Pokémon. I was eating some pasta when I noticed something on Korrina's hand "hey Korrina, is that a Key stone in your glove?" I asked "it sure is" she laughed "it looks like the one Diantha has" Bonnie said "Diantha? You met the champion?" Korrina asked "sure did, the other day in fact" Red responded.

"We saw her use her Key stone with Gardevoir in its Mega Evolution" Clemont added. "Can Lucario Mega Evolve?" I asked "nope, Lucario doesn't have a Mega Stone yet" she answered "oh no Mega stone" Serena sighed sadly "my grandfather gave me this Key stone. One of the first people to ever Mega Evolve a Pokémon was one of my ancestors, isn't that wild?" Korrina asked "one of your ancestors" Bonnie said surprised "it's part of the tradition at the Shalour gym for the gym leader to have a Pokémon who can Mega Evolve" Korrina explained. Augustine was right, that town does know something about Mega Evolution I'll have to check it out when I get there. Korrina told us she was heading to Geosenge town to try and find a Lucarionite but not before winning 100 battles in a row. We began packing up our stuff when a weird truck stopped by us, the side of the truck opened revealing three people dressed up in a purple, blue and green outfit. "Certainly not anyone suspicious. We're the Mega evolution consulting group" one said, why do I find that so hard to believe. "Our job is to give you a consultation concerning how strong your Pokémon will become and what kind of moves it will use once it Mega Evolves" another said "we're also aware that your Lucario wishes to Mega Evolve from a Mega stone in Geosenge town" the one purple added.

"How do you know that?" Korrina asked "see, when it comes to Mega Evolution we know everything there is to know. From soup to dessert" one of them answered, ok now I know they're lying. "A thorough consultation is in order I sense our encounter was meant to be" the one in purple said before they all began walking to Korrina, "wait! There's no need we're already super strong anyway and as soon as Lucario Mega Evolves we'll become stronger than we were before" Korrina said them, Lucario growled in agreement. "It's a free consultation, there's no reason to decline" the one in blue said before they took Korrina and Lucario to their truck. They took Korrina's key stone and Pikachu too, they then said how they were going to use the Mega stone in Geosenge town to make them evolve as only two stones were needed "wrong!" Me and Korrina both exclaimed "there are different Mega Stones for different Pokémon" I corrected "the one in Geosenge town is a Lucarionite and only Lucario can use it to Mega Evolve" Korrina added. "Professor Sycamore was talking about the same thing. He said Gardevoir's stone was Gardevoirite" Clemont said "and Charizard's Mega Evolution stone is Charizardite. Each Pokémon capable of Mega Evolution has their own Mega stone" I told everyone.

"You're a bunch if fakers. Who are you?!" Red asked angrily "the gigs over, it's show time" the one in blue laughed before pressing some buttons on a device he wore on his wrist. A glass container rose up from the ground capturing Lucario and Pikachu, "it's Team Rocket what a horrifying surprise" I groaned, they got rid of their disguises and jumped in their Meowth balloon which started floating upwards with the glass container attached to the bottom "Pikachu!" Ash yelled, they threw down a smoke bomb so we couldn't see which direction they went, when the smoke cleared they had disappeared "oh no" Ash grumbled "don't worry bro we'll get em back" Red assured him "but how do we find out which way Team Rocket went?" Serena asked, I began sniffing around trying to find some scents "huh? Y/N what are you doing?" Korrina asked as she watched me with a puzzled expression "I'm trying to find a scent to follow so we can find them" I answered, I kept sniffing until "it's Meowth's scent but it'll have to do, this way follow me" I told them before I started running, "how are we supposed to follow you when you're too fast?!" Bonnie asked dragging behind everyone but Clemont "t's not my fault you guys are too slow" I pouted before slowing down.

I kept following their scent until we hit a dead end. We were at the edge of the cliff it was a good drop but their was a bottom. "Maybe they didn't come this way" Serena thought "they did, the scent is strong we're just a few minutes behind them" I assured her "Y/N's right, I can sense Lucario he's nearby" Korrina added "you can really sense Lucario?" Red asked "I can, we've been together since I was little. We did everything together, we were like siblings. Lucario and I share an unbreakable bond, that's something that will never change" Korrina told us. "I'm gonna slide down, you guys use both mine and Red's Charizard mine and Ash's Fletchinder to get down there alright" I told them before letting Charizard and Fletchinder out. "You two help everyone get down" I told them before sliding down, everyone got down pretty quickly and we ran till we found them all battling each other. We decided to finish this with a tag battle, Korrina and Ash VS Jesse and James. Inkay and Pumpkaboo started off with shadow ball and psybeam which was blocked by Lucario's bone rush. Inkay then tackled Lucario but Lucario countered with power up punch and bone rush leaving it to just Pumpkaboo who attacked with another Shadow ball.

This time it was Pikachu's turn to attack with Thunderbolt which didn't just finish the battle but sent Team Rocket blasting off yet again. "We did it! That's one hundred wins a row!" Korrina cheered "uh oh I didn't get their foot prints" she sighed sadly "ah well, besides those two didn't technically have feet" I laughed "you're right. It's time to head to Geosenge town" she told us "hey can we go with you? I really wanna see Lucario's Mega Evolution" Ash said and we all agreed with him "you can come with us! I'll show you Mega Lucario!" Korrina chirped "now that's settled let's go" she laughed before running ahead and we chased after her, another Mega Evolution huh? Maybe when I battle Korrina at the gym Charizard will be able to evolve and we'll have a double Mega Evolution Pokémon battle! That'd be so awesome! I can't wait!