Requirements

Word Count: 802

Fandom: Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children

Pairing: Enoch O'Connor x Reader

Request(s): None

Warning(s): None

A/N: I'm going to say this is the Enoch from the movie in looks and age, but the Enoch from the books in personality and other character ages. (*cough* Olive *cough*) Enjoy! 

"Jacob? Miss Peregrine wants to speak with you," Emma called, walking down into the basement. Jacob nodded and left with the blonde fire-pillar. I waited until I couldn't hear the pairs of footsteps on the staircase to speak.

"They're cute together, don't you think, Enoch?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"Yeah, yeah. It was very cute when he flirted with you in the garden," Enoch grumbled under his breath. He continued to toy with his lob of clay, attempting to mould a new homunculus. I let out a small sigh, looking around the room I'd seen a thousand times. The walls were lined with jars of pickled organs. Mostly hearts. A wide variety in size.

"He wasn't flirting with me," I said.

"Sure, you just keep telling yourself that," the boy in the in front of me muttered, still fiddling with his clay.

"Oh, is little Enoch jealous?" I cooed, walking up to the pouting boy. He set down his work.

"Of course not." HIs accent thickened with the lie.

"Don't worry, Enoch. Jacob isn't my type anyway," I smiled, sitting on his lap. He leant back in his chair to look at me.

"You have a type?" He asked.

"Contrary to popular belief, yes. I do," I smiled. "I like boys with pale skin and rosy cheeks. and pouty, soft lips. Perfect for kissing."

I stopped talking for a moment to place a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I also like boys with dark hair. Preferably with little curls to run my hands through." I did the action as the words left my mouth, resting my arms around his neck when finished.

"Oh really?" Enoch asked, a hint of a smile on his features. A very rare occurrence for sure.

"Yes. I also like brown eyes. reminds me of chocolate." I stood up and place a light kiss on the crown of his head. He sat in silence, a cherry hue colouring his cheeks. "If you happen to meet anyone like that, tell them that a date is in order."

I turned around and headed for the stairs but just before I reached the top, I stopped. "Oh and, I also seem to have a thing for dead-risers." A smirk plastered onto my mouth. I'm sure his face was strawberry red in his stunned silence, but I didn't turn around to check as I walked out of the basement.

"(Y/N)!" I heard his familiar voice shout from down the hall. I was right in front of my room. I stopped and waited for Enoch to catch up.

"I think I know someone who meets your requirements," he said.

"Oh, yeah? Did you tell them about the date?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"Yes, and they would love to go on a picnic with you," Enoch responded. I smiled even wider if that was even possible.

"That sounds lovely. Tell this dream boy to meet me in the garden tomorrow for lunch," I replied, happily placing a kiss on Enoch's pale cheek.

A smile graced his lips, showing off his pearly whites. A very unusual but very welcome sight.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leant in close. So close, that his nose was brushing against my own. I moved in until our lips almost touched and I could feel his breath on my face. Then I pulled away and turned to go, leaving an extremely disappointed Enoch.

The necromancer grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him, a smirk on his face.

"You are such a tease," he said as he leant in and kissed me. His hands found my hips while mine entangled in his hair.

"Hey lovebirds! Stop snogging and come to dinner!" A small girl's voice said. Both Enoch and I looked up to the ceiling and saw a laughing Olive. That little spy was almost as bad as Millard.

"Yeah, you're going to be late," an invisible voice sounded. Speak of the devil.

Enoch groaned but I just laughed, intertwining our fingers and walking down to the dining room. An eternity of with Enoch didn't sound too bad. But the spying would get old.