Coffee

Word Count: 1752

Fandom: Sanders Sides

Pairing: LAMP (Polyamsanders)

Request(s): None

Warning(s): None! Just some good ole' tooth-rotting fluff!

A/N: So sorry I've been kinda distant recently! School is crazy and I've been totally swamped. Midterms are in a few weeks too, meaning I'll have to spend my time getting ready for that and getting caught up in classes I'm not great at (aka maths). Hope you enjoy this little thing! I tried.

(Feedback is always appreciated)

Roman stood behind the counter, counting up all the money left in the cash register from the previous day. It was the start of the morning, he'd just opened up shop and he was waiting for his first customer. He expected the usual lady to show up first like always, looking up and smiling as the bell rang signalling that someone had entered.

He was surprised when he saw three unfamiliar faces. Three boys who he'd never seen before. They all seemed so different. One wore a strict outfit of khaki slacks, a dark shirt and a blue tie. Behind him was a taller boy donning a bright blue shirt, khakis, and a greyish tan cardigan wrapped around his shoulder. The last person to sulk in was a boy wearing a black sweater with plaid purple patches. The bags under his eyes seemed to be too large to be real.

"Hello," he greeted, his smile faltering for a moment until one of the men began to speak.

"Greetings and salutations," the sophisticated man said, voice monotone. Roman felt his cheeks heat up. All three of these boys were extremely attractive.

"What can I get you today?" Roman asked, attempting to ignore his flaming blush.

"I'll just have a small black coffee," the one wearing a tie replied.

"Can I have a Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee, a Caramel Brulee Latte, and a Chai Tea Latte?" The cardigan-clad man asked, absolutely bouncing with his bubbly attitude. Roman nodded, looking down at the cash register as he put in their orders to try and hide his rosy cheeks.

"I'll just have a Caramel Macchiato," the last one said, ducking his head down into his hood, his voice so quiet Roman could hardly hear it.

"Will that be all for you today?" Roman asked quickly. They all nodded. "Okay, that'll be twenty-four ninety-five. What names would you like on your cups?"

"Patton!"

"Logan."

The last one in the group was hesitant, earning a soft nudge on the arm from the one named Patton. "Virgil," he finally sighed.

Roman grinned, "Alright, thanks for stopping by! Your drinks will be out in just a minute. You're all order number one."

The group of boys walked over to a table in the corner, right in perfect view of the counter. This was not good, Roman was staring. He had to busy himself to prevent himself from getting distracted. No one else had arrived for their shifts yet, so he was the only one to make their drinks.

Roman turned and got to work, finally tearing his gaze away from the attractive men across the store. A sudden perk in his posture notified anyone paying attention that he'd just had an idea. He scribbled a few words on each cup, smiling slyly as he did so. He finished making their drinks fairly quickly, making sure to clean up the sides of the cups when he was done.

"One!" Roman called over the counter, just loud enough for the three boys to hear. The group stood up and ambled over again.

"Here's your Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee, Caramel Brulee Latte, and Chai Tea Latte, your black coffee," Roman handed each one their drink.