Swings

Word Count: 368

Fandom: Sanders Sides

Pairing: Logicality

Request(s): None

Warning(s): None

A/N: Human AU! Yay! Hope you enjoy this small bit of cuteness!

He watched as Patton ran ahead of him, jumping around the playground like a child. He decided to let the happy go lucky man enjoy himself while he went to sit on a bench with his new book. He could hear the joyous laughs of his partner mixing with the other kids as he opened the novel and began to read.

"Logan! Come swing with me!" Patton called.

"I'm just fine here, thanks," Logan replied, not once looking up from the words on the page.

He didn't know how long he sat there before he felt a presence next to him. He glanced up from his reading to see a middle aged woman watching the playground, a small smile on her face. He was silently observing her, tracing her gaze to a small girl on the top of the jungle gym, when she turned to look at him. His smile widened.

"So, which one is yours?" She asked him, gesturing to all the children around the park.

Logan opened his mouth to tell her that he didn't have a kid but was interrupted by the voice of his counterpart.

"Babe, look how high I'm swinging!" Patton giggled. Logan attempted to hold back a grin.

"That dork on the swing," he said, looking towards the boy on the playground equipment. The mother next to him just laughed and turned back around to watch over her daughter. Logan closed his book and walked up to Patton.

"You coming to join me?" Patton asked, swinging his legs back and forth to keep his motion steady. Logan just nodded, sitting on the swing next to him. Patton skid his feet on the ground to stop himself, reaching out and grabbing Logan's hand. The two stood up as Patton began to lead them all around the park chattering on about nothing. Logan decided then that he'd never been more at peace, even with the ever bubbly Patton talking his ear off.