Ch.10 - Cuddle

Y/n's pov

When Octavia and I get back to the hotel we meet the team in the conference room. I look around making sure everyone was there before I begin speaking.

"Okay so we found out who's behind all of the attacks, it's a man named Servando" I pause and everyone looks at Alex.

"Like Servando my ex?" Alex asked and I nod "Why what does he want with us?" She asked

"He's mad that you divorced him" I explained

"I divorced him because he cheated on me how is that my fault" she said with her eyes starting to water.

"It's not but don't worry Clarke, O and I are going to do everything we can to find him and bring him in" I said and she nods. We ask a few more questions and we end the meeting. I'm walking back to my room when I feel someone grab my arm I turn around to see Mal.

"Can we talk?" She asked and I nod

"So you guys found out who's attacking us so what happens when you guys catch him?"

"Well we bring him and then stick around for a few more days to make sure everything is safe"

"Then you leave?" She asked looking me in the eyes and I look away

"Mal I don't want to leave but I have to it's part of my job"

"You can't leave what's gonna happen to us? I'll miss you" she said with a few tears streaming down her face

"Hey Mal look at me we haven't found him yet it could take awhile so let's not worry about it until the time comes ok?" I said wiping the tears away from her face and placing a kiss on top of her head. She smiles and pulls me into a hug and I hug back but I can still tell she's upset.

"Come on let's do something anything you want" I say and she smiles

"Can we just watch a movie and cuddle?" I nod placing another kiss on her head and we go to her room. She puts in a movie while I lay down on her bed she comes over and I open my arms and she cuddles into me.

"What movie did you put in?"

"The Fault In Our Stars" she says smiling and I nod. About halfway through the movie Rose comes in.

"Awwww you guys are too cute" she gushes and I smile she sits down on her bed and watches the rest of the movie with us. The credits roll and I feel Mal shift to take out the dvd I look at the hotel and I look at the time to see that it's 8:30pm.

"Hey it's getting late I should let you two get ready for bed"

"We were going to watch another movie" Rose says as Mal puts in another dvd.

"Yeah I can't loose my cuddle buddy" Mal pouts giving me puppy dog eyes and I try to look away but I can't so I give in.

"Fine one more movie but then you two go to bed alright" I said and they nod. The movie Paper Towns starts playing and halfway through I see that Rose is out like a light and Mal is drifting off. I turn the tv off and try to get up but Mal pulls me closer and cuddles further into me.

"Please stay" she says looking at me and I nod quickly sending a text to Clarke and O telling them that I was staying with Mal and I put my phone on the bedside table and turn off the light.

"Goodnight Mal" I said kissing her forehead and I'm met with soft snores so I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. Kinda a cute little movie night cuddle with Mal. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!