Ch.26 - How

Y/n's pov

I wake up and notice that Mal is still asleep so I try to wake her up but she just buries her face into my neck further and I laugh.

"Babe you have to get up you have an early practice" I say and she doesn't move so I think for a few seconds and I smirk.

"You wouldn't want the tickle monster to attack would you?" I say and he head snaps up and looks at me

"You wouldn't" she says and I smile

"Oh I would" I say and I start to tickle her and she starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Ok ok ok Y/n I give I'm up just please stop" she says while laughing and I smile and give her a kiss.

"Good now go get ready for your practice" I smile and she gives me a quick peck and gets up to change and shower. I get out of bed and I make breakfast for all of us and when I finish I yell that breakfast is ready and the first one to come running in is Kelley and I laugh handing her the plate of food. We all eat and meet the team in the lobby so we can go to the practice field and Clarke, O and I take our seats in the stands and watch the team practice.

"Clarke have you tracked her phone yet?" I ask referring to Kendall

"Yeah she's been around town for a little while I've also found her purchases and that she was last seen at a store here in town, when we get back to the hotel I can track it again to see where she's been at today" Clarke says and I nod.

"On a different note I'm thinking about proposing to Rose" O says and we smile

"That's great O!" I say and she smiles

"Yeah it's just with us being agents and we're usually on the move it would be nice to finally settle down" O says and we nod

"Yeah I see what you mean and it's a pretty good idea but with Kendall out there I would wait till we catch her because who knows what she would do" I say and they nod. The girls finish practice and we head back to the hotel and the girls go to do recovery, while we head up to find Kendall.

"Alright so she's been around this warehouse a lot so I would imagine that this is where she's been so we could go and see but keep in mind that it could also be a trap" Clarke says and I nod

"Alright well I'll go you two stay here and Mal sure nothing happens to the girls" I say and they look at each other

"You sure you don't want one of us to go with you for backup?" O asks and I nod

"I need to finish things with her" I say and get ready to head out making sure that I have everything I need and before I leave I turn to Clarke and O.

"Clarke I need you to be my eyes and ears in there just in case" I say and she nods I walk out the door and I run into Mal.

"Hey where you going?" She asks

"Um I'm going to check something out really quick and I'll be right back" I say and kiss her head and head out, I pull into the warehouse parking lot and I grab my gun.

"Ok Clarke how's it looking inside?" I say walking up to the place

"The gps in her phone says that she's inside" I hear her say and I walk in.

"Something is definitely off Clarke it's quite like too quite" I say looking around the corner to see if anyone is here.

"Well you're not wrong there's another phone signal coming from inside it says it's Hailee's phone" Clarke says

"No that doesn't make sense Hailee died why would Kendall have Hailee's phone? I'm heading back I got a bad feeling" I say and make my way to the exit but the lights turn on.

"Y/n it's been a while" I hear a voice say and I turn around to see Kendall and I frown.

"Jenner, I should kill you for what you did to Hailee" I say aiming my gun at her

"Y/n there's another heat signature in the building and it's heading towards you, get out of there we can get Kendall another day" I hear Clarke say and I frown but put my gun down and get ready to run but I hear another voice.

"Now you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye Y/n now would you?" My head snaps over to where the voice came from.

"Hailee" I say

"The one and only" she smirks

"I but you how you're dead" I say and she laughs

"It was a dummy, I teamed up with Kendall who wants you dead and I realized that if I can't have you then nobody can" she says and pulls a gun out aiming it at me and I hear Kendall laugh.

"Well today marks the end of the great Y/n L/n oh how I've been waiting for this day to come any last words?" Kendall asks and I look around for a way out but I don't see one.

Shit

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it sorry for any mistakes. Sooo surprise Hailee isn't dead and she's teamed up with Kendall, are these going to be your final moments? As always don't forget to comment and vote