Ch.13 - Torture

Mal's pov

Y/n never came by my room last night like she said she would and I began to worry so the next day I stop by her room and knock and O opens the door and instantly looks away.

"Uh can I talk to Y/n, she said she would come by last night but she never did" I say

"Uh Mal um Y/n and another agent got caught and didn't make it back with us" she said looking down.

"What?" I say and feel the tears start to stream down my face and she hugs me.

"Don't worry Mal we're going to do everything we can to get them back" she says and I nod I go back to my room and lay face down and cry.

Y/n's pov

I groan as I start to wake up and I see that Justin is awake. I look around and see that Servando put us in two separate cages next to each other. We chat with each other until a door opens and Servando walks in with a smirk on his face.

"Nice of you to finally wake up Y/n" and I glare at him

"What do you want with us?" I asked

"Hmmm not really us more so just you I don't give a shit about him" he said

"Man come over here and I'll beat your ass I'm not scared of you, you think you're all big and bad well I got news for you, you're not" Justin says and continues to talk and I roll my eyes. Arrogant ass.

"Justin for gosh sake shut the fuck up" I said irritated and Servando laughs

"My thoughts exactly Y/n" he says and pulls out a gun and shoots Justin. My eyes widen as I look at Justin's dead body and I can't help but look away.

"So Y/n you're going to tell me everything you know and in return I won't kill you" he smirks but I stay silent

"Silent treatment huh well so be it we'll do it the hard way" he snaps his fingers and two guys come in and they open the cage and I punch one of them in the jaw and kick the other one in the gut and go after Servando who was caught off guard and I tackled him and punched him repeatedly and I grab his gun and pull him up into a headlock and put the gun to his head and a bunch of guys come in with guns aimed at me.

"I'm walking out of here" I say

"I don't know about that Y/n I will admit I underestimated your skills but if you kill me right here you'll die right after I do and what will happen to your little girlfriend? She'll be devastated" he says and I freeze thinking about Mal and he takes this as his chance and elbows me in the gut and flips me over grabbing the gun in the process. The two guys who I hit pick me up and tie me up and Servando walks up to me and smirks.

"Welcome to hell Y/n" he says and snaps his finger and the two men pull out knives and start to make cuts on my body and I scream out in pain. The continue to cut me until Servando says stop.

"Wanna talk now Y/n" he smirks and I remain silent.

"Fine" he says and they untie me and throw me on the ground and start to kick and punch me, they stop and I remain silent and they throw me back into the cell

"I hope you get comfortable Y/n your going to be here a while"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. What's going to happen will they rescue you in time or will Servando kill you like he did to Justin? As always don't forget to comment and vote!