Ch.27 - Peace

Y/n's pov

"Hailee please don't do this" I say slowly walking backwards.

"Sorry Y/n but this was bound to happen the day you chose her over me" she says and takes the safety off of the gun.

"Hailee look-" I say but all of a sudden the door to the warehouse bust open and Clarke and O come rushing in and I hear a gun go off and I feel a bullet enter my shoulder and I yell and take cover behind the boxes I was slowly backing up to. I pull my gun out and completely ignore Hailee and aim for Kendall who's trying to run but I shoot her in the leg causing her to fall and yell in pain.

I look to see that Clarke and O have Hailee surrounded so I get up and walk over to Kendall holding my arm putting pressure on the wound to slow the blood down. I get to Kendall and aim my gun at her but when I look at her I can't help but to feel pity for her so I put my gun down.

"You're lucky Jenner that I'm not going to kill you but if you dare interfere with my life or anyone that I love I promise you that I won't hesitate to kill you" I say and I call the cops and when they arrive the ambulance takes me to the hospital so they can remove the bullet from my shoulder. Clarke and O come with me and tell me that they arrested both Hailee and Kendall. I go into surgery and they put a mask over my face and everything goes black.

Clarke's pov

I'm currently sitting with O in the waiting room waiting for Y/n to get out of surgery and in all honesty O and I know that Y/n is fine so we're not worried. I feel my phone vibrate and I see a text from Kel.

Kel: hey where are you guys?

Me: at the hospital sitting in the waiting room

Kel: why are you there?

Me: Y/n got shot

Me: but it's nothing serious she only got hit in the shoulder she's fine

Kel: What do you mean it's not serious she got shot! We're on our way!

Me: Kel babe it's really not necessary

I don't get a response and I sigh, about 15 minutes later I see Kel, Rose and Mal walk into the room and we wave them over and I can tell that Mal was crying because her eyes are red and puffy.

"Hey Mal its all going to be okay I promise you that Y/n is going to be fine" I say and she nods we wait for a little while and the doctor comes out and Y/n walks out behind him with her arm in a sling and they walk over to us.

"So Y/n here will be fine she got stitches and will need to limit the use of her arm for a few days but she's expected to make a full recovery" the doctor says and we all nod and Mal kisses Y/n and whispers something in her ear and    Y/n nods we head back to the hotel and we relax knowing that we can finally have peace in our lives.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it so Clarke and Octavia came to your rescue and you survived the trap with minor injury. As always don't forget to comment and vote!