Ch.11 - Leaving

Y/n's pov

I wake up and see that it's 8 and I know the girls have to be in the lobby by 9 so I gently shake Mal trying to get her to wake up. She stirs and opens her eyes and I smile at her and kiss her head.

"You two have to be in the lobby in an hour" I say and she nods, we get out of bed and she wakes up Rose.

"I'll let you two get ready" I say giving Mal a kiss on the cheek on the way out. I make my way to my room and wake up Clarke and O saying that they need to get up so we can meet the team in the lobby. We get ready and make our way down and wait for the girls to show up and when they do we all eat breakfast then get on the bus for their practice. While their  practicing I get a phone call from chief and I put it on speaker so Clarke and O can hear.

"L/n how is the investigation going?"

"It's going good sir we found out who's trying to hurt the girls it's a man named Servando all we have to do now is find him and bring him in" I say

"Well that's great news but I need you three to come back to headquarters for a week or so" he says and the three of us look at each other

"Um what about the girls sir?" O asked

"We'll send Styles, Jauregui and Bieber to watch over them while you three are here" he said

"Sir can I ask why you need us back?" Clarke said

"We need the three of you to solve a case here, we need our three best agents, you'll be flying out tonight be on the private jet by 7" he said and hung up. We look at each other and sigh we make our way to the girls who just finished practice. We board the bus and when we arrive we go to our room to pack while the girls do recovery. We call Jill up and explain that we have to leave for a week or so and tell her that 3 other agents will travel with them to their next game and will stay with them for the time being, she nods and thanks us for telling her and leaves.

I look at the time and see that it's 4. I go to Mal's room and knock she opens the door and smiles when she sees me but when she notices that I'm frowning she frowns.

"What's wrong?" She asked pulling me into the room and I see Rose laying on her bed playing with her phone.

"Mal we're leaving"

"We're leaving? Where are we going?"

"No, not us I mean Clarke, O and I we have to leave tonight" I say and I see Rose look at me.

"What?"

"The chief called us today saying that they needed the three of us back at headquarters we leave in a few hours, I know it's very last minute I'm sorry"

"For how long?"

"For at least a week maybe a little longer depending on how long the case takes, they'll send some other agents to come and watch over you all while we're gone" I said looking at her and I can tell she's upset so I give her a hug and kiss her head.

"It'll be ok Mal it's just for a little while then I'll be back and we can do whatever you want" I said and I feel her nod. We talk for a little while and I tell her that we leave for the airport at 6 and I tell her that I have to go back to my room. We do a last look around the room to make sure that nothing was left behind and we head out the door. We get to the lobby and Rose says goodbye to O and Kelley says goodbye to Clarke, we're about to leave until I hear my name being called so I turn around and see Mal running up to me and she jumps and gives me a kiss and I kiss back.

"Come back safe okay"

"I will I promise" I peck her lips one last time and walk out with the girls. We drive to the airport and board the plane and take off.

"Let's hope we can solve this case fast"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it sorry for any mistakes. Look at that Mal and you had your first kiss but, you have to go away for a week maybe longer. As always don't forget to comment and vote!