Ch.17 - Cheer up

Y/n's pov

The drive back to the hotel was quite as I held Mal's hand the whole time, I felt bad knowing that she didn't feel good. I park and I carry her to her room, I open the door and lay her on the bed and I sit down next to her and rub her back.

"Mal are you ok?" I ask and she shakes her head and I frown.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask and she shakes her head again and puts her face in the pillow.

"Mal I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong" I say and she looks at me.

"You and Hailee used to date" she says and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Um yeah we used to but we broke it off, did she tell you that?" I ask and she nodded

"Do you still have feelings for her?" She asked and I shake my head no.

"Mal I promise you that I don't I don't see her as anything more than a best friend. I promise that you're the one I want not her" I say holding her hand and she nods but I know she still has her doubts.

"I won't go to the shoot if you don't want me too." I say and she looks at me

"Really" she asked and I nod

"Yeah I'm sure she'll totally understand" I say and Mal nods and I send Hailee a quick text.

Me: Hey Haiz, I won't be able to make your shoot I'm sorry it's just Mal really doesn't feel good and I don't want to leave her. Can we do a rain check?

Hailee: Yeah that's totally fine I understand I hope she feels better and yeah we can do a rain check

Me: Thanks Haiz you're the best

Hailee: I know you tell me all the time.

I laugh at her last text and I lock my phone.

"Hey Mal what's your favorite movie?" I ask and she thinks about it for a second.

"Hmm probably The Notebook, why?" She asked and I just shrugged

"Just wondering" I said and she nods I tell Mal that I'll be right back and I quickly drive to the store and buy The Notebook and I pick out a few of Mal's favorite ice cream flavors and pay for them and leave. I walk into her room and find her cuddled up to a pillow.

"Hey Mal I got a few things for you" I say while putting in the movie and she turns around and sees all the ice cream I'm holding and her face lights up.

"Which one do you want to start off with" I smile

"Uhh Mint chocolate chip" she smiles and I hand her a spoon and we cuddle up together and watch the movie together.

"You're amazing Y/n" she says and I smile

"Anything for you" I smile and kiss her

"So are you feeling better?" I asked and she bites her lip and smiles while nodding her head.

"Yes, I love you"

"I love you too Mal so much"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. Kinda a cute moment with you Cheering Mal up. As always don't forget to comment and vote!