Ch.29 - Will you?

Y/n's pov

I wake up and smile as I see a named Mal next to me, I get dressed and make her breakfast in bed. I walk in and gently shake her and I see her eyes flutter open and she smiles.

"Morning" she rasps out and I kiss her head

"Morning babe, how'd you sleep?" I ask while handing her the breakfast.

"Mhmm very very good, thanks for the food" she says as she takes a bite of her pancake. We sit and talk for a bit and she gets dressed so we can go explore, we end up at a mall so I buy her a few things she likes and we head back to the hotel around 2:30. Huh didn't feel like we were out that long.

We watch a few movies and cuddle, when the last movie finishes I take Mal out to eat at a fancy restaurant and when we finish I notice that it's starting to get dark so I drive us to the place someone said was a very good place to see the lights and I have Mal put on a blindfold.

"Y/n where are we going?"

"I have a surprise for you"

"What is it?"

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it silly?" I laugh and I hear her sigh. I pull up to the spot and guide Mal over to spot.

"Just a few more steps" I say and smile when the lights come into view.

"Y/n are we almost there you've been saying 'just a few more steps' for a while now" she says and even though I can't see her eyes I know she rolled them and I chuckle.

"Yep in 3...2...1... you can take the blindfold off now" I say and I hear her gasp as she does.

"Y/n this is amazing I don't even have words how did you-" she starts but stops when she turns around to see me on one knee with a velvet box in my hand holding a beautiful ring.

"Mallory Diane Pugh, you and I both know that sometimes I'm not to great with words when it comes to these kinds of things but I'm going to try. I give you this ring as a promise, a promise that I'll be here and I'll always be true. I promise to hold you when your day isn't going well and I will comfort you whenever you need. I promise that I'll make you smile whenever you feel down and I promise I will be there to wipe away every tear. I promise that no matter what we will make it through and I promise that I'll always love you, so what do you say will you marry me?" I ask and I see the tears streaming from her eyes as her hand covers her mouth and she nods frantically.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you" she says and I smile and slip the ring on and stand up and kiss her passionately.

"God I love you so much it's crazy" I say and she giggles. We look at the lights for a little while longer then we head back to the hotel and get ready for bed, we climb in and she snuggles into me and I wrap my arms around her.

"Goodnight Y/n I love you"

"Goodnight Mal I love you too"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. So you finally popped the big question to Mal and she said yes! As always don't forget to comment and vote!!