Ch.30 - Married

Y/n's pov

It's been a few months since I've proposed to Mal and life has been going great. We've spent all that time planning the wedding and today is finally the day I get to marry the love of my life. I hear a knock on the door and I turn and see O and Clarke.

"Oh Y/n you look soooo pretty in that dress!!" O says and Clarke agrees and I thank them.

"So you ready to do this L/n?" Clarke asks

"Ha not gonna lie I'm a little nervous but, I've never been more ready to do something my entire life." 

"Alright well it's time for you to walk down the isle" O says and I nod letting them lead me out and I stand at the end of the isle waiting for Mal to walk out. Minutes later I see Mal start walking down the isle and I loose my breath and I just admire how insanely beautiful she looks; she makes eye contact with me and I cant help but grin at her. She reaches the end of the isle and I grab her hands and the minister starts the ceremony.

"Y/n do you take Mallory Pugh to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asks

"I do" I smile and squeeze Mal's hands

"And do you Mallory Pugh take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asks turning to her

"I do" she says while smiling at me.

"Well than I now pronounce the two of you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he smiles and I lean in to kiss Mal and as I do the guest start to clap and take pictures. We walk back down the isle hand in hand with huge smiles on our faces. We get into the car and drive away and I look at Mal.

"I love you Mallory Pugh" I say and she smiles 

"And I love you Y/n L/n"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys SUPER SORRY that I haven't updated in a brick and sorry that the end of this story was really short but I kinda ran out of ideas for the story. But thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented on this story. Don't forget to check out my other stories because there are more of them to come!