Ch.14 - You're dead

Y/n's pov

I'm sitting in my cage and my whole body aches because of what Servando and his men have been doing day in and day out, I hear the door open and I look over to see Servando with a frown on his face.

"Well Y/n it's been two weeks and you haven't told me anything remotely useful or anything at all so I guess I'll just kill you" he says and pulls me up and throws me into a chamber and he snaps his fingers and the chamber slowly starts filling up with water and I start banging on the glass.

"You know Y/n I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this" he says and walks away and I try to block the point where the water is coming in but it's not working and all I can do is hope that Clarke and O are the on the way.

Clarke's pov

Octavia, Harry and I are on our way to rescue Y/n and Justin after two weeks of being captured. We enter the building where they were and find it empty but we continue to go slow just incase there are any traps left. We ended the basement and we see Y/n in a chamber that's almost filled all they way with water and we rush over to her while Harry watches the door.

"Y/n!" O and I say and she looks at us and smiles.

"Just hold on Y/n we're going to get you out" O says and I go the lock pad on the door and start punching in codes but nothing is working.

"It says that it's permanently locked so we need to break the glass and fast she's about to run out of air" I say and we look around and O point to a fire extinguisher and I nod running over to grab it. We smash it against the glass but it doesn't break and Y/n takes a deep breath as the water goes past her head.

"Ah this isn't working" O says frustrated and I look at Y/n who's starting to loose consciousness.

"Screw it" I say and pull out my gun and shoot the glass a few times causing it to shatter and all the water rushes out and Y/n falls onto the floor and starts coughing up water.

"Just in time" she smiles and starts coughing and we smile. We help her up and she hisses in pain.

"Can you walk?" I asked and she nods and we walk out.

"So where's Servando?" O asked

"I don't know one he put me in there he left the room I thought that he was still here and you guys took care of him" I said and they shake their heads no and my eyes widen.

"We need to leave now then" I says and we start running we make it out of the building and nothing happens.

"Huh I thought for sure something would-" and I'm cut off with the building exploding and I nod

"Yep there it is, I knew that something would happen, he wouldn't let you guys come get me without trying to do something" I said

"Wait what about Justin?" Harry asked and their eyes widen

"He's dead he died the same day we were captured because he was running his mouth and Servando shot him" I said and they frown but nod. We get a call from Lauren saying to get back to the hotel because Servando is there.

"Lauren you have all the girls in one room and that room is secured right?" I asked and she says yes but we still need to hurry and we tell her we're on our way. We pile into the van and Clarke speeds to the hotel, while they asked what happened to me considering that I looked like I got hit by a bus and said bus then backed over me 10 times, or at least that was Harry's way of describing it and I roll my eyes. We get to the hotel and O hands me my favorite pistol and we all nod and head into the hotel taking out Servando's men left and right.

We make our way to the room where the girls our to see Servando has Alex but they haven't see us yet so I go around to the other side to cut him off while the others confront the rest of Servando's men head on. I hear Alex struggling against him and I walk around the corner and smirk at Servando who looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Y/n wha- how your supposed to be dead" he says

"Well you had your chance to kill me now it my chance to kill you" I say aiming my gun at him and he frowns and pulls Alex closer to him, and I look at her.

"Look man I know your petty as shit but you don't need to do this, think about it" I said

"Yeah right you couldn't hit me from all the way over there you would end up missing or better yet hitting her." He laughs and I smirk

"I don't know if you've heard but I don't miss" I say and he narrows his eyes

"Your bluffing everyone misses every now and then" he says lowering his guard a bit and I look at Alex and she gets the message and stomps on his foot and ducks and I shoot him and rush over to Alex.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked and she gives me a giant hug and I feel her tears start to soak my shirt as she sobs.

"Hey Alex it okay you're safe all of you are safe now he's not gonna hurt you anymore" I say and rub circles on her back as she calms down.

"Come on lets go see the others." I say leading her back to the others who are hugging O, Clarke and Harry but when they see me they all rush over and give me a giant group hug and I ignore all the pain that's going though my body and smile. They all let got and Mal rushes over with tears in her eyes and gives me a bone crushing hug and I kiss her.

"I missed you so much I was so worried" she cries and I hold her hoping to calm her down and she does and I kiss her again.

"It's ok every thing is fine, you're what kept me going" I said and she smiles. We make sure everyone is ok and Clarke and O take me to the hospital to make sure that I don't have any serious injuries and I leave with a few stitches here and there. We call chief and let him know that Servando has been taken care of and that I'm ok but Justin is dead and he says he understands. We get back to the hotel and I spend the night watching movies with Mal, then we turn off the tv and go to bed.

"I love you Y/n" she says and I smile and kiss her head.

"I love you too Mal"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's another chapter hope you like it. So you took care of Servando and saved the girls what will happen next? As always don't forget to comment and vote!