Twenty Seven: Helping Out

I decided to skip class today because I wanted to look around the school fro Nemesis-kun. I wasn't sure where to look first. But I know for a fact, he'd probably be someplace where no one could find him.

-_- Yeah, I don't know where that place would be. I sighed, but continued my way down the hall. "What do you think you're doing in the halls, Amaya Aishi?" I turned around, facing Megamo. "Just my luck." I mumbled.

"You class started ten minutes ago. Why aren't you in it?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest. "I... lost track of time?" I said. "You're gonna have to lie better than that. Do you know the consequences  of cutting class?" Megamo said.

"Don't know, don't care. I've gotta go." I turned to leave until Megamo grabbed my wrist. "I'm taking you to the counselor's office. There will be consequences for your actions." He said. "You have three seconds to let go of me." I warned.

"Threats will not get you out of your situation. Let's go."

I bit his arm, making him cry out and make a run for it. I ran down the hall and hid myself in the infirmary. "Amaya? What are you doing here?" Mujo asked. "Hiding from the Student Council Vice President." I answered while listening closely for footsteps.

I heard Megamo's footsteps run past the infirmary, making me sigh in relief. "Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mujo asked.

"Kind of."

"And aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Yes, but I'm kind of skipping because I'm looking for someone. But I can't do that when I have Megamo looking for me."

"Well... You're more than happy to stay here for the rest of class."

I turned to Mujo. "You wouldn't mind that?" I asked. "Of course not. I insist." He said. "Okay."

For the remainder of the time I had until class was over, I was basically helping Mujo. "Mujo, where do you want me to put this medicine?" I asked him. "Just put it on the top shelf there." He instructed. I did as he said and placed the medicine on the top shelf.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here during class, Mujo." I thanked. "Anytime." He replied, smiling. I smiled back until my head started to hurt, making me place a hand over it. "Ow!" A sudden pound hit against my skull.

"Amaya, are you alright?" Mujo quickly went over to me, but he walked to fast and tripped over his feet, falling on top of me. I blushed at the position we were in.

"Oh, gosh, I've gone and done it again! How did we end up like this...?!" Mujo said. "You're the one who fell on me." I mumbled as I looked off to the side. I looked back at him as he was blushing, too.

"I... um..." Mujo started. "Uh..." I trailed off.

"Hey, Amaya? Are you in here? Osano said, you weren't in class today." Yan-kun said as he suddenly walked into the room. Mujo and I looked at him as we were in the worst situation of our lives.

"What... THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!"

Hey, guys. Kureiji here. I apologize for the slow updates. I've been on writer's block for a while, and while I was on writer's block, it just came to me that I don't know who I should pair Amaya with.

So, if you could, I would like you to write in the comments who you think Amaya should be with. Based on the votes, that's who will Amaya will be with. So, please, please, please give me your thoughts.

Thanks a bunch!

Kureiji out~