Twenty Eight: Thoughts

(Lunchtime)

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Yan-kun was really pissed after he saw Mujo and I's little "scene".

If you wanna know what he's doing, he's tugging my ear all the way to the roof. "I get it, Yan-kun. You're upset. Could you stop tugging my ear?" I requested. "Not until we find your sister." He said. I rolled my eyes as my hand had a hold of his wrist so he wouldn't tug my ear too hard.

When we finally got to the roof, he let go of my ear. "Did you just tug our sister's ear all the way up here?" Ayano asked. "Yep." Yan-kun answered with a nod. "Is there a reason why you tugged her ear?" She asked.

"Because I found her with the school's nurse on top of her!"

"Muja Kina?"

"No, her brother!"

"Mujo?"

"Yeah! He was trying to-!"

"He wasn't doing anything, Yan-kun," I spoke up. "I was just helping him out around the room and he accidentally fell on me. That's all that happened."

'I can't believe he was thinking that.' I thought. "If that's what happened, then that's what happened." Ayano said, shrugging. "So, what are we doing up here?" I asked. As Ayano was about to answer, my stomach began to hurt, making me bend over slightly.

"Amaya, are you okay?" Yan-kun asked. I shook my head as the pain in my stomach got worse. "I have to go to the bathroom." I said before quickly running off with my hands over my stomach.

I ran all the way to the bathroom and ran into one of the stalls, getting on my knees. I was expecting to throw up, but I couldn't. Even though my stomach hurt so much, I couldn't puke or anything. 'Why do I feel so sick to my stomach? Did I eat something bad?' I thought.

Am I still sick? "What's gotten you so sick?" I turned my head as Info-chan stood behind me while adjusting her glasses. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "My brother told me you wanted to talk to me. But that doesn't explain why you look so horrible." She said.

"It's nothing. I'm just... feeling a little sick is all."

"Uh-huh..."

"Listen, you know everything about everyone, right? So, what can you tell me about Nemesis-kun?"

"To be honest, nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

"Why not?"

"Well... Mostly, because he doesn't have a profile. His age is unknown, his role is unknown, even his real name is unknown. All I know is that he and his sister is out to get you."

"But he didn't kill me. That's the thing. He said, he wanted me to remember who he was, and I did. I remember him."

"Do you now?"

"Yes. We met at the hospital when we were kids. We were going to play a game. What if the Mission Mode timeline... was part of the game?"

Info-chan stared at me as she raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Have you finally lost it?" She asked. I rolled my eyes before getting up. "Where are you going?" Info-chan asked. I didn't answer as I walked to the courtyard.

I spotted Taro in his usual spot. "I honestly don't see what you see in him, Ayano. Yan-kun. Why don't you notice someone like Budo? He's not boring like Taro." I mumbled as I spied on my siblings' Senpai from behind a tree.

I blinked as a light bulb went off in my head. Okay...

Budo likes Ayano, but Ayano likes Taro, along with Yan-kun.

What if I could get Ayano to like Budo, and have Yan-kun be with Taro. Once Ayano sees that she needs Budo instead of Taro, she'll be with him.

But how do I do that?

'Do I really need to do that? Maybe it's possible if Ayano falls for Budo on her own. Even if that were to happen, what if Yan-kun ends up falling for Budo as well? I mean, he is gay, and he and Ayano have a lot in common.' I thought.

Lunchtime was almost over, so I went to class to see if there was any notes left on the board. "Osano?" I spotted him on his desk, asleep while there was a wrapped bento box near him. "Sleeping at a time like this? You're supposed to be eating." I said, emotionlessly, as I walked over to him.

"Huh?" I noticed the wrapped bento had my name on it. Oh, I get it. Osano wanted to give this to me for lunch, but because I didn't show up, he didn't have the chance. "You're too sweet." I whispered with a  small smile.

I took the wrapped bento and gently kissed his cheek. 'I just wish you could show the real side of you every once and a while.' I thought as I tucked some of his hair behind his ear.