Fifty Five: Epilogue

3rd Person's POV

It was another normal day at Akademi High School. The female social butterflies were talking amongst themselves, along with the male social butterflies.

The members of the Occult Club were in their room, reading amongst themselves while Oka Ruto was, as usual, spying on the Basu Sisters. And as usual, the delinquents were hanging out by the incinerator, doing their own thing.

As for the Aishi Family... well, they finally got their happily ever after.

Yan-kun was by the fountain, sitting next to Senpai while Ayano and Budo were on the roof, sitting on a bench, the two of them side by side as their heads leaned against one another.

And as for the youngest member of the family, Amaya Aishi, she was sitting by the east water fountain, writing in the old journal she hasn't used in years.

Amaya never told  her siblings about Nemesis-kun and wanted to keep it that way. But every day, whenever Amaya got the chance, she would spend time with her beloved Nemesis-kun. Every weekend, Amaya would sneak out to the playground and spend time with Nemesis-kun. 

Even at night, Nemesis-kun would sneak into Amaya's room and spend time with her. They knew they couldn't keep this secret up forever, and someday Amaya would have to tell her siblings. And when that day does come, she'll be ready to tell them.

Amaya was more happier than she ever was.

Pretty soon, Yan-kun and Ayano caught on to her new behavior and kept asking what was making her so happy?

"Have you finally found someone you love? Did you take interest in a boy? Who is this boy? What is his name?" They asked her.

Amaya only smiled at them and raised a finger to her lips. "That's my little secret, Brother. Sister. And it's all part of the game." She winked. "Game?" They repeated.

"But maybe someday, I'll tell you about the game... and about him. I'll even tell you the whole story of how we met and how he made me feel what I feel every day. From beginning... to end..."

And that concludes this story. I'd like to thank everyone who has read this and I'm glad you enjoyed it. See you around!

Kureiji out~